ADVERTISEMENT

Please advise

I have no clue.
AI says:

Yes, there are several dating apps specifically geared towards middle-aged people looking for real relationships. Here are some of the most popular ones:

1. **eHarmony**: Known for its thorough compatibility matching system, eHarmony is popular among those seeking serious relationships. It has a significant user base of middle-aged individuals.

2. **Match.com**: One of the oldest dating sites, Match.com attracts a wide age range and is often favored by those looking for long-term relationships.

3. **OurTime**: Specifically designed for singles over 50, OurTime caters to mature individuals looking for companionship and serious relationships.

4. **SilverSingles**: Similar to OurTime, SilverSingles is aimed at those over 50, focusing on creating meaningful connections through detailed personality tests.

5. **Elite Singles**: This app targets professionals seeking serious relationships. It tends to have an older, more educated user base.

6. **Bumble**: While not exclusively for middle-aged users, Bumble allows women to make the first move, which some find appealing. It has a diverse user base including many middle-aged individuals.

These apps offer various features to help middle-aged individuals connect with potential partners who share similar relationship goals.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Late forties. The last two questions are in the eye of the beholder.
She's quite informed about who's moving in and out. She's also very aware that you are single. The fact that she spent that much time talking to you is a dead giveaway that she is interested. Unless you are planning on proposing on the first date, or even the first break in conversation, ask her out for a casual evening. Hell, you might even just become friends, but it's still nice to know the neighbors.

AI says:

Yes, there are several dating apps specifically geared towards middle-aged people looking for real relationships. Here are some of the most popular ones:

1. **eHarmony**: Known for its thorough compatibility matching system, eHarmony is popular among those seeking serious relationships. It has a significant user base of middle-aged individuals.

2. **Match.com**: One of the oldest dating sites, Match.com attracts a wide age range and is often favored by those looking for long-term relationships.

3. **OurTime**: Specifically designed for singles over 50, OurTime caters to mature individuals looking for companionship and serious relationships.

4. **SilverSingles**: Similar to OurTime, SilverSingles is aimed at those over 50, focusing on creating meaningful connections through detailed personality tests.

5. **Elite Singles**: This app targets professionals seeking serious relationships. It tends to have an older, more educated user base.

6. **Bumble**: While not exclusively for middle-aged users, Bumble allows women to make the first move, which some find appealing. It has a diverse user base including many middle-aged individuals.

These apps offer various features to help middle-aged individuals connect with potential partners who share similar relationship goals.

AI sucks. Please make it stop....

Reactions: Moral
She's quite informed about who's moving in and out. She's also very aware that you are single. The fact that she spent that much time talking to you is a dead giveaway that she is interested. Unless you are planning on proposing on the first date, or even the first break in conversation, ask her out for a casual evening. Hell, you might even just become friends, but it's still nice to know the neighbors.
Great perspective Gimme. Thanks man.

I have been single for some time now. I had hoped to reconcile with a no pic x but apparently that ship has sailed. I’m in my late 40’s have no desire to use an app to meet a potential partner.

My no pic neighbor is roughly my age, smart, social and quite attractive. Since I know that any chance of reconciliation with my x is essentially gone, I have thought about asking this woman to go for a walk, meet for a drink, etc. Here’s the rub, in my limited experience with her, she never shuts up. She was walking her dogs this morning, she saw me and stopped to chat. She talked for a half hour straight without taking a breath and the majority of the time, I had no clue wtf she was talking about.

So do I ask her to do something in hopes she has a different gear? Do I continue to wait for my x? Or do I move along and hope the right person is out there?

I’m expecting some well thought out, rational, sound advice from you knuckle dragging trogs. TIA.

Same age, similar situation.

I've grown so comfortable single that changing that isn't as appealing as it once was. I had had a woman I've known for awhile, who is recently out of a relationship, reach out about hanging out. I was initially excited about the idea as she's a very attractive woman with a few similar interests.

However, after a short hang I really came away not all that interested romantically.

I used to have a greater need for physical affection that I'd put up with things like 'never shutting up', now I can't do it; a definite drop in T as well as patience.

In my case I feel like I was just kinda meant to fly solo. I like to do what I want, when I want with no one questioning where I am or when I'll be home. It's kinda nice to wake up today and decide I'm heading to LV to see a few concerts and not run it past anyone.

Good luck and follow your instincts.

I’ve gained 15 pounds or so. Eating disorders are difficult man. When I was going thru my divorce I weighed in the 120’s. It’s been a challenge.
My oldest is struggling with that right now. He's not that thin but he's lost a lot of weight. I was 6' 145 after my divorce. I'm 100 pounds heavier now. Don't follow me for healthy living advice.

My oldest is struggling with that right now. He's not that thin but he's lost a lot of weight. I was 6' 145 after my divorce. I'm 100 pounds heavier now. Don't follow me for healthy living advice.
That’s the thing with eating disorders. 5’8” and 140# and feel fat AF. Granted I’m not in the shape that I am accustomed to, but that is a massive mind fvck.

Reactions: Gimmered
Best of luck to your son. I feel for him.

Got with my wife thanks to bumble. If you’re looking for a partner it’s silly to not at least give dating apps a try imo. I’m 41 btw.

GF of 7 years on Bumble. Used Tinder to slay for the first couple of months after my divorce.

Reactions: SolarHawk
she never shuts up
This is really the only important part of the post. If she trapped you on the street, imagine being trapped in your home. Constantly. For Ever. Until Death.

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

I have been single for some time now. I had hoped to reconcile with a no pic x but apparently that ship has sailed. I’m in my late 40’s have no desire to use an app to meet a potential partner.

My no pic neighbor is roughly my age, smart, social and quite attractive. Since I know that any chance of reconciliation with my x is essentially gone, I have thought about asking this woman to go for a walk, meet for a drink, etc. Here’s the rub, in my limited experience with her, she never shuts up. She was walking her dogs this morning, she saw me and stopped to chat. She talked for a half hour straight without taking a breath and the majority of the time, I had no clue wtf she was talking about.

So do I ask her to do something in hopes she has a different gear? Do I continue to wait for my x? Or do I move along and hope the right person is out there?

I’m expecting some well thought out, rational, sound advice from you knuckle dragging trogs. TIA.
No Pic ex, No pic neighbor, no pic blah blah blah blah. You suck.

Just bring your earplugs and go ahead and get your end wet. How hard could it be? (That's what she said)

This is really the only important part of the post. If she trapped you on the street, imagine being trapped in your home. Constantly. For Ever. Until Death.

Maybe not even then. If you have ten minutes to spare here’s a classic Night Gallery.

Don’t do her, she’s already too much work. Maybe ask if she has friends if worth it to you. It will happen when you least expect. Good luck.

Reactions: jellyfish10
100% this. I would have banged her by now

Sounds miserable. Find a FWB and enjoy what single life has to offer which is no bitching and quietness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT