ADVERTISEMENT

What are the chances the Trump/Epstein child rape stuff is true?

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
We have lawsuits going forward in court that were pulled allegedly because of threats to the person pursuing the lawsuit. We have new document drops of Epstein tapes that suggest Trump was involved was involved with forced sex acts of children. And we have interviews where Trump is asked about Epstein and his demeanor suddenly changes to defensiveness and the great desire to change the subject.

Legally we all know Trump is protected. But what are the actual odds that he was involved in child rape?

We have lawsuits going forward in court that were pulled allegedly because of threats to the person pursuing the lawsuit. We have new document drops of Epstein tapes that suggest Trump was involved was involved with forced sex acts of children. And we have interviews where Trump is asked about Epstein and his demeanor suddenly changes to defensiveness and the great desire to change the subject.

Legally we all know Trump is protected. But what are the actual odds that he was involved in child rape?
Raping children is an “official act.” Trump’s good. @coorsoriginal02 cant wait to vote for him.

This sure aged like milk for Trump.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Hard to say. If the girls were 16-17, I’d say 99%.

12 year olds? That seems like that would require a sexual attraction to young girls and just not sure if that’s Trump.

Who the hell knows, though? I just wish he hadn’t unfortunately “killed himself” before we had ALL the facts about the entire situation.

Hard to say. If the girls were 16-17, I’d say 99%.

12 year olds? That seems like that would require a sexual attraction to young girls and just not sure if that’s Trump.

Who the hell knows, though? I just wish he hadn’t unfortunately “killed himself” before we had ALL the facts about the entire situation.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trumpwalked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

15 and 12? Do you really think that predators like Trump would draw the line because of 2-3 years?
Jesus Christ.. why do you start a thread asking people’s opinions if you don’t want to hear people’s opinions?

I said it seems unlikely to me to be true, but I don’t know. I do think there’s a special group of predators who are attracted to prepubescent girls. Is that Trump? I. Don’t. Know.

Jesus Christ.. why do you start a thread asking people’s opinions if you don’t want to hear people’s opinions?

I said it seems unlikely to me to be true, but I don’t know. I do think there’s a special group of predators who are attracted to prepubescent girls. Is that Trump? I. Don’t. Know.
Why are you flipping out and getting defensive? You can give your opinion that he would draw the line at 15. As disturbing of a line that is, I personally think he would go younger, especially given the sick comments he's made about his own daughter.

Trump is a terrible human being, but there is as much chance of this as there is of Biden having molested his daughter....oh wait........on second thought.

So this is released less than a week after every single other case against him just got blown up by the Supreme Court. Interesting timing.

Maybe just maybe no one believes democrats because you have lied so damned much and gone to such great lengths that you simply aren't trustworthy.

So this is released less than a week after every single other case against him just got blown up by the Supreme Court. Interesting timing.

Maybe just maybe no one believes democrats because you have lied so damned much and gone to such great lengths that you simply aren't trustworthy.
So the Dems forced Trump to be on Epstein's call and flight logs an insane amount of times?

Trump is a terrible human being, but there is as much chance of this as there is of Biden having molested his daughter....oh wait........on second thought.
This chick and like 34 others, one of whom Trump has already been found liable for raping.

And then of course Ashley Biden said the diary thing is total cockamamie horseshit. Seriously wanna “both sides” this?

A lot of powerful people’s names surfaced in the “scandal” Not exclusive to any particular party or even nationality, Hardly surprising any true investigation has been muddied. Unfortunate that the guilty go without punishment and any that may be truly innocent of anything besides guilt by association have their names smeared. As is usually the case power and money win out.

100% Trump has raped multiple girls/women. He walked through dressing rooms of underage girls and has admitted to sexual assault. But hey, Biden had a shitty debate.

There's more on Trump in this regard than there ever was on Hunter Biden. But he will get a free pass on this to by the people that are so worried about Biden being a criminal. The media won't cover it either because they aren't. Imagine if this stuff came out about Biden. It would be wall to wall coverage. Not one call for Trump to end his candidacy.

This sure aged like milk for Trump.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

This comment is already well-known. MAGAs are fine with it.

There's more on Trump in this regard than there ever was on Hunter Biden. But he will get a free pass on this to by the people that are so worried about Biden being a criminal. The media won't cover it either because they aren't. Imagine if this stuff came out about Biden. It would be wall to wall coverage. Not one call for Trump to end his candidacy.
To be fair, I think the Philadelphia Enquirer did call for him to end his candidacy last weekend but for an unrelated reason. Unfortunately, your point is definitely true on this issue.

100%

Hell, he's said himself he'd walk through girl's beauty pageants ogling the underage contestants. He said Ivanka was doable when she was underage. He was Epstein's best buddy. There is zero chance he hasn't raped at least 1 underage girl.

The bad part? His cult won't care, they're too worried about trying to make up things about democrats that they know Trump does all the time and claim it makes the dems evil. Why? Because it's a cult

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT