ADVERTISEMENT

What are the chances the Trump/Epstein child rape stuff is true?

What will you do if he wins, Belem? Do you think your life will drastically change?
Well Repubs led by Rick Scott and Ron Johnson want to get rid of millions of peoples social security and medicare and they will find Trump willing and wanting to do it.

Can you imagine this country with tens of millions of americans without the soc sec benefits they paid into and they go broke fast and without medical coverage.

You dumb assholes who are working and love trump will have to pay these old people's medical bills and for their living expenses. Wake up idiot trump/repub voters.

You do know he was buddies with Epstein, right? He has been accused by children of rape. He admitted he walked through the underage girls dressing rooms during his pageant. He admits to sexual assault. He has been found liable for sexual assault. Are you really this obtuse? No logic in ya?
I’m asking you about proof he “molested children.”

I understand you guys WANT that to be true but that doesn’t make it true.

There was ONE accusation of rape by the “Katie Johnson” woman when she was supposedly 13 yrs old. That lawsuit was dismissed a short time later.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I’m asking you about proof he “molested children.”

I understand you guys WANT that to be true but that doesn’t make it true.

There was ONE accusation of rape by the “Katie Johnson” woman when she was supposedly 13 yrs old. That lawsuit was dismissed a short time later.
Would it matter to you? Seriously, use logic. The fact that he sexually assaults women isn’t a dealbreaker for you. Would it be when it’s proven he raped girls? I assume you’re too deep into the cult. Again, are you telling us the serial sexual assaults are just no big deal to you? That’s your guy??

Would it matter to you? Seriously, use logic. The fact that he sexually assaults women isn’t a dealbreaker for you. Would it be when it’s proven he raped girls? I assume you’re too deep into the cult. Again, are you telling us the serial sexual assaults are just no big deal to you? That’s your guy??
You don’t combine the words “molesting children” if what’s actually (potentially) true is he grabbed butts and boobs of adult women.

Not even close to the same.

Trump’s dead to me if it’s proven he raped girls.

You don’t combine the words “molesting children” if what’s actually (potentially) true is he grabbed butts and boobs of adult women.

I often wonder if Trump supporters 20 years ago could have possibly imagined they’d write missives like this about their candidate in 2024. Gross.

Again, you go on caring about you. It’s what you all do best. We’ll fight for the others.

…unless those “others” don’t like their daughters getting raped and murdered by illegals or don’t want to have to walk through human shit on their daily commutes to work through zombie drug encampments. Then those “others”, can fvck off. Right? But that would take someone like you to ignore all of that shit happening…allowing the slip into becoming Haiti much easier.

…unless those “others” don’t like their daughters getting raped and murdered by illegals or don’t want to have to walk through human shit on their daily commutes to work through zombie drug encampments. Then those “others”, can fvck off. Right? But that would take someone like you to ignore all of that shit happening…allowing the slip into becoming Haiti much easier.

I didn’t know you turned into a drama queen after the clock strikes midnight. I’ll keep an eye out for your lost slipper.

Yeah, maybe the republicans should have passed the immigration bill instead of sucking trumps dick, right?

Yes. I’ve said as much 50 times. Pure malfeasance.

Of course the most recent batch of scummy rapist murderers came in before that bill was offered and after Biden opened the border then looked the other way for three years.
Oh, I wasn’t aware they had name tags on that explained which politician was responsible for their entry. Thanks for your usual excellent content!

Thank you for confirming grabbing women by the vag and forcibly and without consent jamming fingers inside of a woman is not that big of a deal to you. WTF??

I’ve read a lot more sexual assaults by Republicans and good Christian men over the years than these illegals you’re terrified of.

I get the sense around here that the country is going to end if Trump wins. Is that fair to say?
Which portions of Project 2025 do you agree with? Which portions will you fight against? They might not take kindly to you fighting against them, FYI.

ASK NOT
The KENNEDYS and the Women They Destroyed

MAUREEN CALLAHAN

Just released. Suggested reading for you. JFK, RFK, and little Teddy were despicable human beings.
This thread is about trump/epstein who are bad towards women. It is about Trump/epstein child rape.

No doubt the Kennedy's were bad in what they "took".

But child rape is way way worse than men having one time sex or affairs with 20+ or older women.

Reactions: sober_teacher
This thread is about trump/epstein who are bad towards women. It is about Trump/epstein child rape.

No doubt the Kennedy's were bad in what they "took".

But child rape is way way worse than men having one time sex or affairs with 20+ or older women.

There is more truth in Biden molesting his daughter “her words” than Trump doing what was accused in this thread. It’s fake. It’s been proven to be fake

We have lawsuits going forward in court that were pulled allegedly because of threats to the person pursuing the lawsuit. We have new document drops of Epstein tapes that suggest Trump was involved was involved with forced sex acts of children. And we have interviews where Trump is asked about Epstein and his demeanor suddenly changes to defensiveness and the great desire to change the subject.

Legally we all know Trump is protected. But what are the actual odds that he was involved in child rape?
What a desperate little gutter tripe you are! But biden! 😂

Hard to say. If the girls were 16-17, I’d say 99%.

12 year olds? That seems like that would require a sexual attraction to young girls and just not sure if that’s Trump.

Who the hell knows, though? I just wish he hadn’t unfortunately “killed himself” before we had ALL the facts about the entire situation.

The girl, reportedly, looked like Ivanka and was the same age, 13.

Reactions: your_master5
And it doesn't contain new document drops like call logs of Trump booking "massage" services with Epstein. Zero percent chance "massage" doesn't mean sex. And close to zero sex doesn't mean with minors.
All you’re working off of here are assumptions. But you know that.

All you’re working off of here are assumptions. But you know that.
I've posted the call logs in which Trump confirms massages at Epstein's sex island. Do you really think he's going to a proven sex with minors island, in which multiple people have been convicted for, simply to get a knot worked out of his neck?

And I've posted the video of Trumps face running cold when asked if he would declassify the Epstein files. You can see and hear his panic as he makes one excuse after another to not release them.

I've posted the call logs in which Trump confirms massages at Epstein's sex island. Do you really think he's going to a proven sex with minors island, in which multiple people have been convicted for, simply to get a knot worked out of his neck?

And I've posted the video of Trumps face running cold when asked if he would declassify the Epstein files. You can see and hear his panic as he makes one excuse after another to not release them.

You need to read the articles I posted. It has been investigated and it is false.

You are losing credibility Huey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT