ADVERTISEMENT

What are the football summer workouts showing?

All fascinating questions.

Almost as riveting as the question of how many usernames @HawkeyeWomenBlowHuskerMen has had to create in order to troll this board. Mental illness is truly a curious phenomenon in America.

Special Victims Unit Reaction GIF by Law & Order

I try to stay away from harsh words towards posters, but @HawkeyeWomenBlowHuskerMen is a gigantic, pathetic loser.
I mean, many on here often joke about posters with mental illnesses, but this same cat has been at it at the very least since I joined in 2023. That’s a hell of a commitment to trolling a message board.

Does anyone close to the program have any inside info about summer workouts? Do the Oline and Dline go against each other? Do QBs and receivers just workout on their own?

Any improvement being seen? TIA
Very sweaty jock straps with the heat and humidity.

All fascinating questions.

Almost as riveting as the question of how many usernames @HawkeyeWomenBlowHuskerMen has had to create in order to troll this board. Mental illness is truly a curious phenomenon in America.

Special Victims Unit Reaction GIF by Law & Order
Yes, the mental illness seems to be at an all time high with folks that have no idea what they are, just like the no-life husker pronoun that keeps creating handles.

I mean, many on here often joke about posters with mental illnesses, but this same cat has been at it at the very least since I joined in 2023. That’s a hell of a commitment to trolling a message board.
When Your entire State is inhabited by People who look like crosses between Pelini and the Deliverance Banjo Boy and a Date means a Cousin is coming over trolling another Teams message board is probably the highlight of poor Festus's life, well besides mouth breathing at lost tourists

When Your entire State is inhabited by People who look like crosses between Pelini and the Deliverance Banjo Boy and a Date means a Cousin is coming over trolling another Teams message board is probably the highlight of poor Festus's life, well besides mouth breathing at lost tourists
The dude who told Ned he had a Purty Mouth just died not long ago. He made a sort of cameo on Mooshiners on Discovery, and one of the most recent shows they refer to him as having died in an auto wreck. I believe was like 85 or 86.

Deliverance was a messed up movie.

It goes back before 2023. This is what happens when your whole life revolves around something that has become a national punchline. He's completely broken.

The dude who told Ned he had a Purty Mouth just died not long ago. He made a sort of cameo on Mooshiners on Discovery, and one of the most recent shows they refer to him as having died in an auto wreck. I believe was like 85 or 86.

Deliverance was a messed up movie.
Actually Ned had to squeal like a pig. Jon Voight had the purty mouth. Sorry I just remember alot of crap that will never get me anywhere in life.

Either something is really wrong with the guy or he's a kid with no friends and this is what he does for validation.

• Sad
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
On a serious note didn’t Iowa use to show weight records and such? Anyone a weight room warrior or gaining good weight?

…and beyond all the handles, the quantity of posts he has laughed at has got to be in the tens of thousands. Its “bot” like.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I have heard that the team has planned their workouts with one goal only - beating the crap out of the Huskers so that Nebraska AGAIN fails to be bowl eligible. ( It has been something like 18 years that the Huskers have had at least 4 losses, after consistently “winning the off-season”. ) Hope apparently does spring eternal ! The 90s were a quarter century ago! Those video tapes are fading…

Reactions: Forgery5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT