ADVERTISEMENT

What are we doing?

zappaa

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2001
WTF
Why aren’t we getting a full description of the murderers seen on surveillance tape.
Asking the public for tips and help yet no physical description.
I don’t know if the dudes are black or white, but what reason or political position could be in play that prevents a full enlightenment of what they look like

Seeing as how the main eye witness had her head run over and then she died, maybe two males is the best anyone could determine. Why are you determined to make this political?
Two suspects match the description of the wanted pair.

Me? I'm mostly sitting here waiting for the new boomer to lose his shit and post something bigoted....
They ain’t nothing people, unlike you I don’t care about race or skin color.
I want killers caught and hung

kinda like how they have been listing hispanic & afro caribbean arrests race as white, what could be the reason for that? 🤔🤔🤔

They ain’t nothing people, unlike you I don’t care about race or skin color.
I want killers caught and hung
Sure Jan GIF

So you have more information to share on this story? Link?
You have a problem reading two males were seen running away from the scene.
The two males seen running matched surveillance footage.
Is something wrong with you?

Last edited:
You have a problem reading two makes were seen running away from the scene.
The two males seen running matched surveillance footage.
Is something wrong with you?
There is nothing wrong with me. There is definitely something wrong with you. Go back to your police scanner and leave the internets to the younger generations.

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
Pure ridiculousness.
These joke media sources and in some cases law enforcement agencies are choosing to not risk "offending" certain races instead of offering the most detailed information possible, TO HELP CATCH MURDERERS.
Those making cute little quips do so bc they're the exact people making and supporting these stupid decisions.

Pure ridiculousness.
These joke media sources and in some cases law enforcement agencies are choosing to not risk "offending" certain races instead of offering the most detailed information possible, TO HELP CATCH MURDERERS.
Those making cute little quips do so bc they're the exact people making and supporting these stupid decisions.
Horseshit post. It's a vague article in many ways, and was written with the focus on the victim. No one is avoiding offending anyone, the writer just didn't have the information. Why does everything need to be a God damned conspiracy?

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
Horseshit post. It's a vague article in many ways, and was written with the focus on the victim. No one is avoiding offending anyone, the writer just didn't have the information. Why does everything need to be a God damned conspiracy?
So this is just a 100% made up thing, that's your argument? Some media orgs and in many cases law enforcement haven't stopped using race descriptions for suspects in many cases?

Pure ridiculousness.
I don't think that's particularly true. They are likely getting all the info they can together before releasing a statement needing help from the public. What they're likely trying to do is prevent a mob mentality vigilante search for wrong people.

The story was just a regurgitation of the Columbus Police press release, linked below. Which did not identify anything beyond the number of suspects and their gender.

My guess is that they didn't release the approximate age, race, build, or attire, because they don't anticipate identifying suspects from the community based on those sorts of descriptions. Instead they are seeking video recordings of the incident itself or eye witnesses.

Folks like Deangelo are just hard wired into being the victim of the media and in some cases law enforcement and are especially sensitive to matters of race. Likely due to the hateful and divisive media that they choose to consume.

The story was just a regurgitation of the Columbus Police press release, linked below. Which did not identify anything beyond the number of suspects and their gender.

My guess is that they didn't release the approximate age, race, build, or attire, because they don't anticipate identifying suspects from the community based on those sorts of descriptions. Instead they are seeking video recordings of the incident itself or eye witnesses.

Folks like Deangelo are just hard wired into being the victim of the media and in some cases law enforcement and are especially sensitive to matters of race. Likely due to the hateful and divisive media that they choose to consume.

Umm.
“Earlier that same morning, police said surveillance video caught a group of males looking into apartments in the Castenea Way area, which is a block away from Blue Knoll where the incident with Stakely occurred. Two of the males in that group matched the description of the males who were seen running past Stakely after she had been hit, police said.”

That’s a gray area for you?

Umm.
“Earlier that same morning, police said surveillance video caught a group of males looking into apartments in the Castenea Way area, which is a block away from Blue Knoll where the incident with Stakely occurred. Two of the males in that group matched the description of the males who were seen running past Stakely after she had been hit, police said.”

That’s a gray area for you?

Hey Grandpa, what point are you trying to make? Who said anything about gray area?

Reactions: Ree4
Oh the humor…We have two old Grandpas running for Prez and you think you’re throwing down an insult???

Uhh yeah, if I was comparable to the two presidential nominees, that would be insulting. Although, as a future 3x Trump voter, it's probably lost on you.

Reactions: BelemNole
Uhh yeah, if I was comparable to the two presidential nominees, that would be insulting. Although, as a future 3x Trump voter, it's probably lost on you.
Oh Thorne…there you go.
“I ain’t got a legitimate comeback so I gotta do the usual fallback”.
🥱

Why no physical description, not that tough

I'm not a law enforcement officer, but my guess is that they don't anticipate getting anything useful from announcing that the suspects are two (white/black/Asian/Hispanic), (short/medium/tall), (young/adult/elderly), wearing hoodies. Is every resident of Columbus supposed to call in if they see two short, white, young males, or whatever the description is?

Rather than having everyone on the lookout for some generic physical description, they are trying to obtain better evidence (ideally photographic evidence) which is why they are asking for videos or eye witnesses.

Again, I'm not involved in law enforcement, so maybe it's not something sensible like that, maybe you're right, and that it's because they don't want to say the suspects are a certain race or political affiliation, maybe you could forward us all the email you got about it?

Oh Thorne…there you go.
“I ain’t got a legitimate comeback so I gotta do the usual fallback”.
🥱

A legitimate comeback to you bringing up the presidential election in a thread completely unrelated to Trump or Biden? Oh, there's also this fall back, they're your contemporaries. They look lost and confused in the national spotlight, you do it here and around Jacksonville.

A legitimate comeback to you bringing up the presidential election in a thread completely unrelated to Trump or Biden? Oh, there's also this fall back, they're your contemporaries. They look lost and confused in the national spotlight, you do it here and around Jacksonville.
An age related insult from anyone - left or right - is just too rich when we are on here daily ranting and raving about the two OLD GRANDPA candidates we’re saddled with.
As far as me being lost and confused around Jacksonville? OMG how ridiculous.

I'm not a law enforcement officer, but my guess is that they don't anticipate getting anything useful from announcing that the suspects are two (white/black/Asian/Hispanic), (short/medium/tall), (young/adult/elderly), wearing hoodies. Is every resident of Columbus supposed to call in if they see two short, white, young males, or whatever the description is?

Rather than having everyone on the lookout for some generic physical description, they are trying to obtain better evidence (ideally photographic evidence) which is why they are asking for videos or eye witnesses.

Again, I'm not involved in law enforcement, so maybe it's not something sensible like that, maybe you're right, and that it's because they don't want to say the suspects are a certain race or political affiliation, maybe you could forward us all the email you got about it?
I think the residents and law abiding citizens could use an explanation like “we matched the suspects to surveillance video by clothing and therefore cannot give the public a detailed description”
If I lived in the area, I’d want whatever information the police had on the suspects, no matter how limited.
Just me

An age related insult from anyone - left or right - is just too rich when we are on here daily ranting and raving about the two OLD GRANDPA candidates we’re saddled with.
As far as me being lost and confused around Jacksonville? OMG how ridiculous.

Those two OLD GRANDPAs are your contemporaries. It should be insulting to be comparable to them. Thanks for bringing them up in a unrelated thread though! I guess it's just easy to lose track of your thoughts at a certain age.

I think the residents and law abiding citizens could use an explanation like “we matched the suspects to surveillance video by clothing and therefore cannot give the public a detailed description”
If I lived in the area, I’d want whatever information the police had on the suspects, no matter how limited.
Just me

Speaking of just you, what led you to suspect that the physical descriptions were omitted for racial or political reasons?

Those two OLD GRANDPAs are your contemporaries. It should be insulting to be comparable to them. Thanks for bringing them up in an unrelated thread though! I guess it's just easy to lose track of your thoughts at a certain age though.
It’s apparent you aren’t understanding what I’m saying.
Plain as day - one more time - any joke or insult regarding age and intended as an insult, a put down or a dismissal of that person is ironic given the fact that the frantic defense of both of the President and his opponent is so intense.
If you don’t agree that’s fine with me- but yet again you just can’t stop throwing that up.
You’d come across as far more wise if you could make a point without your very intentional attempts to insult.

It’s apparent you aren’t understanding what I’m saying.
Plain as day - one more time - any joke or insult regarding age and intended as an insult, a put down or a dismissal of that person is ironic given the fact that the frantic defense of both of the President and his opponent is so intense.
If you don’t agree that’s fine with me- but yet again you just can’t stop throwing that up.
You’d come across as far more wise if you could make a point without your very intentional attempts to insult.

Brings up presidential politics in a unrelated thread? Check

Does not understand the meaning of irony? Check

Pontificates about wisdom and insults with zero self awareness? Check

Must be a Boomer

I don't think that's particularly true. They are likely getting all the info they can together before releasing a statement needing help from the public. What they're likely trying to do is prevent a mob mentality vigilante search for wrong people.
Don't throw your shoulder out reaching on that theory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT