ADVERTISEMENT

What are you doing to educate the leftists in your lives?

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
I have a couple of relatives that are hardcore Biden supporters. It’s difficult to be around one of them anymore because they always want to talk politics.

I decided to pay someone (through a Craigslist ad) to sign on to an involuntary commitment for mental health. I just wanted to help, now he’s out and very upset with me- again, I could just tell politics were really messing with his head. What are you all doing to help the left wingers on your lives?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
A daily dose of Victor Davis Hansen is probably the best elixer … the guy is brilliant … straight to the point and a dry sense of humor.

Sometimes I forget how unbiased and “middle of the road“ he is politically.
How is confronting a left wing nut not “unbiased”? I simply want to talk sports with a relative who clearly is in some sort of mental health crisis. I decided to take action.

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
Derp thread is derp. Also, nice touch having another handle to give yourself a supposedly real answer.

Reactions: McLovin32
Derp thread is derp. Also, nice touch having another handle to give yourself a supposedly real answer.
You’re paranoid, a Cheney RINO, and disappointing. An avid Trump fan like yourself can’t pretend to be reformed.

• Haha
I have a couple of relatives that are hardcore Biden supporters. It’s difficult to be around one of them anymore because they always want to talk politics.

I decided to pay someone (through a Craigslist ad) to sign on to an involuntary commitment for mental health. I just wanted to help, now he’s out and very upset with me- again, I could just tell politics were really messing with his head. What are you all doing to help the left wingers on your lives?
I have some hammers...

Reactions: NCHawk5
I pay Chinese hackers to take over accounts of random Hawkeye message boards and then sexually harass women. It’s a perfect strategy. Amiright @Wendy79?
That whole situation was unfortunate, and I put the necessary security protocols in place. You joking about it and bringing her into it (although was it really that bad? I guess the Chinese are givers)

• Haha
Lofl. Yeah, it was that bad.
Well, when I catch him (logs have been turned over to FBI). I’ll be sure to notify you. In his absence I’ll apologize- he was likely drunk out of his mind and joking around.

• Haha
Well, when I catch him (logs have been turned over to FBI). I’ll be sure to notify you. In his absence I’ll apologize- he was likely drunk out of his mind and joking around.
ForthrightDimGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT