ADVERTISEMENT

What cars do D-bags drive?

Not necessarily d-bags but...

which-one-of-you-is-this-v0-ohp2fp9x40zb1.jpg

Especially when they think they’re really cool driving it. Dude… Have you been to Europe? You’re basically driving their version of a Ford. You’re not that cool.
This was surprising the first time I went to England. Everyone with a company car (which was really common) drove a BMW because they could fit it under the monthly stipend. It was probably the most common car I saw over there.

Subaru's
Toyota Prius
Toyota RAV4
Giant trucks
Anyone with a giant spoiler
People driving 30mph or slower in a 55mph speed zone multiple days after the last snow storm

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
Where I’m at probably Tesla’s or Subaru’s. A Tesla is easily the most impractical vehicle to have because of our climate and road conditions.

Reactions: Bierhalter
Where I’m at probably Tesla’s or Subaru’s. A Tesla is easily the most impractical vehicle to have because of our climate and road conditions.
Can't believe it took this long to get to Tesla. You are buying a car from one of the biggest D-Bags on Earth, that shit doesn't just wash off.

How do you define douchebag? In my neck of the woods, people who drive a Tesla or Subaru are much more likely to waive you to turn in front of them than most other drivers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT