ADVERTISEMENT

What cars do D-bags drive?

I just lean into the stereotype.

I frigging love my M4 and it brings me joy every time I get behind the wheel.

Like I said, GTFO the way when I'm driving you slow bastards with your substandard vehicles! :)
Nice ride!

• Love
Reactions: torbee
My observation is there are maybe 3-4 groups of people here who all think the other groups are d-bags
- luxury car drivers (BMW, Audi, Volvo (I think vovlo driver d baggery is underrated)
- Big lift kit truck people, high correlation with muscle car people. These are the people who also say 'could care less'
- the big truck suburban guy who doesn't know anything about trucks or have a practical reason for a truck, but wants to be seen in one.
- the progressive Subaru or prius drivers, where the universe orbits around their car. High correlation to obnoxious biker population
- people who don't care about cars and look to spend as little money on cars as possible who think every one of the above groups are all d bags

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
This will bring you joy.

BMW vs the rear (steal) bumper of my Jeep.

akgU3Kx.jpg
You have a stolen steel bumper?

Far from it, as I've forgotten more about vehicles than you know. 🤣
That’s probably true, but it’s not a flex. Caring about cars other than can they get me to the grocery store is pretty stupid.

No different than the guy talking about his stamp collection or the Star Trek universe.

People who drive those large SUV's they normally can't park in a normal space and end up putting dents in any vehicle next to them when they open their doors wide open. Might as well get a bus to drive. Total Do-d-Bag vehicles.

R.d8bbe9e88568e84ad68f311687c4d953

That’s probably true, but it’s not a flex. Caring about cars other than can they get me to the grocery store is pretty stupid.

No different than the guy talking about his stamp collection or the Star Trek universe.
Same way with golf clubs right?

Lifted truck
Any of the modern "muscle cars"
Any of the high end foreign cars, especially AMG, M-model, etc

Reactions: BelemNole
Mall crawler Jeep.
I would love to build out an old jeep one day and Beat the shit out of it but if you have a 5k suspension system that's never seen dirt there is a very high likelihood hood you are a limp dick.

Lifted truck on low profile wheels: see above.

Subaru WRX. We get it, you rally around the suburbs.

Last edited:
People who drive those large SUV's they normally can't park in a normal space and end up putting dents in any vehicle next to them when they open their doors wide open. Might as well get a bus to drive. Total Do-d-Bag vehicles.

R.d8bbe9e88568e84ad68f311687c4d953
I wouldn’t say that’s the douche vehicle. That’s the vehicle of the blonde bitch, that looks fake, and found a sugar daddy who is probably driving a douche vehicle

It’s the small foreign cars with low suspensions, huge wing, neon colors, and wheels and tires that stick out of the wheel wells and loud a$$ muffler. Then they drive around in packs like they are part of fast and furious. Total dbags.

BWM/Mercedes drivers whose vehicles are spotless clean pull into the carwash to get them washed. Makes no sense.

The burb Moms that drive minivans or suburbans thinking they are race car drivers around the neighborhoods or interstates. Either driving 100 mph or blocking in the left lane going 65 in a 70 while on their phone, putting make up on, and trying to eat or drink.

In my area, I'd say Subaru's.
I understand why people in Colorado and a few other places like Subaru's. Florida people drive Jeeps.

Also some trucks that have been... wait for it.... 'tripped up' as Joes Place would say. (Best WOB ever!)

I have a friend (no pic) who drives BMW's. She's doesn't fit the stereotype, which does have a basis for being a stereotype. We got t-boned a little over a year ago, and all the fancy airbags in her BMW saved my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT