ADVERTISEMENT

What do you not want to happen after you die?

What would be the worse thing after you die?

• Never be found

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Eaten by animals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be found after two weeks in your house all smelly

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Unrecognizable from whatever happened to you

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I hope when I pass that God says, "Ed was a good man", and He decrees that FSU beats the Gators in football every year for a century

Reactions: NoleinATL
sddefault.jpg

I'll be pissed off if my family does not cremate me and has an open casket. I hate looking at dead bodies of people I knew. There is not a funeral home director in the world that make someone look normal
^^^ This ^^^

Every open-casket visitation/funeral I’ve been to was awful. The body looks like a raisin plastered in makeup, and it’s a terrible way to remember someone you cared about.

I'll be pissed off if my family does not cremate me and has an open casket. I hate looking at dead bodies of people I knew. There is not a funeral home director in the world that make someone look normal

Def be the worse thing.

Im with OP on the been thinking a lot about it lately, age and dad passing a couple years ago, def spend a lot of time thinking about it. Don't think about it as much as the Roman Empire, but do think a lot about my mortality.

I don't really care what happens to me after I die bc I'll be dead but honestly I hope nobody bangs my tight little butt hole

mannn this reminds me. A long while back a high school classmate's brother passed in a single car accident and wasn't found for a few days. He was pretty roughed up. The family still had an open casket. The mortitian did what he could, but man it did not look like him. It was some uncanny valley shit. Like it was him, but it wasn't.

They should not have had an open casket.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Don't care. I'll be dead and won't know what happened.

Although my wish is for my ashes to be scattered over Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium but I doubt anyone would actually allow that to happen.

give me 50 bucks and i'll spike your urn on the 50 yard line butt naked against the gators.

DEAL!

Although I'm not sure how I'd verify you did the deed and earned the $50.

DM me and we can draw up a contract and my estate will pay upon performance.

Reactions: millah_22
Don't care. I'll be dead and won't know what happened.

Although my wish is for my ashes to be scattered over Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium but I doubt anyone would actually allow that to happen.
I actually looked into that long time ago; some kind of state law at the time nixed that idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT