ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think is going on here, HROT?

My wife keeps telling me the nanny is hot because…

• She wants to gauge my reaction to know how likely it is I hit on her.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • She innocently just thinks so and wants to tell me.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • She’s hinting she wants her to service us with more than just childcare.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • She’s going to live out her lesbian fantasies on the side.

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Menace Sockeyes

HR Legend
Sep 2, 2010
Wife and I have agreed on the nanny we are hiring for the school year. Just had her over for the house tour and guidelines today. My wife has told me during each step of the process (searching, interviewing, and now meeting) how beautiful/hot this 20 year old blonde girl is. I told her that the nanny is cute, but a little skinny for my taste (I’m sure you degenerates would love her though). But my wife is clearly bringing this up for one of these reasons. Which is it?

Wife and I have agreed on the nanny we are hiring for the school year. Just had her over for the house tour and guidelines today. My wife has told me during each step of the process (searching, interviewing, and now meeting) how beautiful/hot this 20 year old blonde girl is. I told her that the nanny is cute, but a little skinny for my taste (I’m sure you degenerates would love her though). But my wife is clearly bringing this up for one of these reasons. Which is it?
Dude, you’re about to have a threesome.

Oh, and there are rules, mutha f#cker!

I hope you have a prenup.

• Love
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap-gif-8480e820c668d3f7fad5cc9bf9e8b955.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT