ADVERTISEMENT

What Has Trump Done That You Like?

10c3cf433215208b44d46b400786ace6.jpg

Replaced the crazy dude he brought in as NSA with a guy who I think will make a pretty good NSA.
Brought in a reasonable guy who should make a very good SecDef.

Yeah, I got nuthin' else...

I honestly like his handling of China so far. I was concerned he was going to piss them off and have them give NK the OK to do whatever they wanted, but he's done exceptionally well (for what I was expecting) in keeping them on our side.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I honestly like his handling of China so far. I was concerned he was going to piss them off and have them give NK the OK to do whatever they wanted, but he's done exceptionally well (for what I was expecting) in keeping them on our side.
Definitely could be worse.

But "could be worse" isn't really a very high bar.

Besides, it will probably get worse. We haven't dealt with the island building yet.

So far Trump has backed down on Taiwan and has backed down on China's currency manipulations.

Definitely a leader of men.

• EO on lobbying ban
  • Called on the NATO countries to pay their share
  • Removed Bannon from the NSC
I don't consider SCOTUS nominee a win since he threw a name out there and the Senate had to "go nuclear" to get him through.

None of these things required him to do much more than open his mouth or sign something. Not a lot of time or political manuvering invested in any of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
  • EO on lobbying ban
  • Called on the NATO countries to pay their share
  • Removed Bannon from the NSC
I don't consider SCOTUS nominee a win since he threw a name out there and the Senate had to "go nuclear" to get him through.

None of these things required him to do much more than open his mouth or sign something. Not a lot of time or political manuvering invested in any of these.
I'm not sure I would give him credit for Bannon. That's like shitting your bed and claiming you deserve credit for cleaning it up after.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT