ADVERTISEMENT

What I Don t get with Dems

First off trump isn t in power. Secondly if trump can do it when he becomes president biden can do it now. So ya frinkin pussy democrats let's start locking these judges up and these traitors. If not now when. What frikin more do ya need. Merick Garland do your job or step down.
You want to lock up federal judges? How do you think that would work?

Gosh, I thought Dems were worried about threats to democracy and the rule of law.

Gosh, I thought Dems were worried about threats to democracy and the rule of law.
They're not talking about threats to actual democracy, but their fascist ideologies in general. They speak their own language.

First you lock Trump up. And when his judges come sniffing in to kiss his buttocks, you then lock them up behind him.

You’re right, it wouldn’t work for Dems. Dem senators actually would impeach Biden if he did Tumpian things.
I don't think the Senate would do that.
Even though Biden has already ignored a SCOTUS ruling, I think the Administration isn't low enough to do something so overtly stupid as suggested by that post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT