ADVERTISEMENT

what i don't understand

baddog25

HR All-American
Aug 6, 2018
and maybe this has been discussed is why do the repubs enable this man??? i understand that there are a lot of really stupid people in the world but i'm talking about his enablers. MTG, M. Gaetz, Lauren (hand job) boebert, etc. we know trump demands loyalty but offers none in return. we also know he loves putin (people "accidently falling from 7th floor windows) and wants to emulate him here in america. we have seen that the orange one will turn on a dime against anyone who opposes him. my ? is why are they so confident that they won't be the ones accidently/on purpose falling out of 7th floor windows. i gamble a little but thats a bet i wouldn't take.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Your answers are here:

Cult

A social group that operates within the larger culture and practices different norms, behaviors, beliefs, heritage, attitude, actions, and live a different and separate lifestyle from the norm. Cults are usually involved in denying that they are a cult. Cults are groups who practice disinformation and usually have outsiders accusing the cult of both being a cult and conspiracies. The easiest way to spot a cult is if people are making conspiracy claims and calling the group a cult while the cult practices disinformation and denying the conspiracy claims.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT