ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Joe Biden Hiding?

Why all the hiding and changing of stories from Trump? Is he protecting Biden? You would think the truth would set Trump free.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Me trying to find all your usernames to block:

giphy.gif

I don’t think Republicans have really thought this through. Let’s say hypothetically Biden did something corrupt and needs to drop out. Trump is still caught extorting a foreign government for dirt on an opponent. If taking down Joe takes down Tump, that’s a trade Democrats take. Is the GOP still fine with taking away their primaries?

I liked Glen better when he was a wacky FM drive-time DJ, doing wacky bits while hoovering huge rails of Peruvian flake off the control board. Good times...

I don’t think Republicans have really thought this through. Let’s say hypothetically Biden did something corrupt and needs to drop out. Trump is still caught extorting a foreign government for dirt on an opponent. If taking down Joe takes down Tump, that’s a trade Democrats take. Is the GOP still fine with taking away their primaries?

I don't think your hypothetical makes sense, why would taking down Joe also take down Trump?

I don't think your hypothetical makes sense, why would taking down Joe also take down Trump?
I guess you don’t need to take Joe down, Trump is caught in extortion either way. The whataboutism with Biden doesn’t clear trump of his crimes. If Biden goes down so be it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT