ADVERTISEMENT

What is the most pain you've ever been in?

Crushed part of foot and toes in a tractor mishap as a kid.

As an adult, full speed head on shoulder blow to my knee front on. When the guy got off, I was kneeling backward. For several l days after surgery, death was an option.

It is no call. Apendicitis or Gall Bladder locked up. Either one could have went bad. I was pretty non-responsive by surgery for each one.

But that doesn't come close to what others have been through.

Physically I sprained my ankle and tore my achilles in the same incident. Close 2nd was shingles but I found that more annoying than painful.

Mentally probably trying to tell both sides I agree with them politically in HBOT

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Christ. It was just a day or so for me. I was on the verge of passing out a few times. Evil.

It was the worst post surgery experience of my life, and I've had I believe 7 surgeries now.

What really sucked is waking up. Hell, most every day when I wake up I head straight to the bathroom because that's what ultimately woke me up in the first place. When you're healthy...you're still half asleep, but no problem. But when you're half asleep and then have to piss fish hooks...my gawd. You've been awake 15 seconds, and the very first thing to begin your day is indescribably painful. You're simply not ready for that yet.

That first pain-free piss was so cathartic. It really was a miserably experience overall.

I had to get a biopsy on my tongue a few years ago. I don't know if they didn't give me enough numbing agent or didn't wait long enough after giving it to me, because it hurt like a mofo.

Two stories.

The first time I had it and learned what it was I had it in both feet at the same time. I walked in and the doctor said, “You have broken feet. What did you do?” I said not a damned thing. X rays were negative if course. Then he took blood and urine and said I have high uric acid and it was gout.

The WORST I’ve ever had it was in the Philly airport. It was so bad they had to drive me on the cart to my gate. The walk from my gate to the nearest restroom (20 yards max) was literally the worst 5 minutes of my life.

I can now feel it coming when I get a tingle in my feet when I take a piss. I immediately take the meds right then and there and it usually does the trick and gets it in time. Nothing compares. And I’ve had 3 back surgeries and have one kidney.

I tore my bicep trying to fix and outdoor spigot a few fathers days ago. I couldn’t lift my arm and it was crazy painful. Second place was when my appendix came come to rupturing. That was memorable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT