ADVERTISEMENT

What is the most pain you've ever been in?

Broke my humorous and had an 8 inch plate put in. Post OP, was out shopping. My gf at the time wasn't paying attention and hit me square on the wound with the corner of a box. Dropped to my knees in the middle of Walmart and almost passed out.

Slipped while walking down my stairs and landed on my back. Couldn’t really stand after it happened. I tried but was in tremendous pain. Had to crawl down the rest of my stairs backwards to get into my bedroom. Threw myself into bed and felt awful pain from my back down to my right foot. Figured I’d sleep it off and would be better. Wrong.

Got up and took a couple steps and had massive shooting pains down my leg. I screamed in agony it hurt so bad. Ended up going to Urgent Care two days later. I broke a bone in my back and it was impinging on a nerve. They gave me Prednisone and strong muscle relaxers. It probably took another week before I could start to move around better. Another two weeks before I could take a normal stride without searing nerve pain. I have never felt anything like that in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT