ADVERTISEMENT

What should one expect to spend at one of Nevada's brothels?

Don’t think about all the fat, sweaty truckers that came before you

tenor.gif

You have admitted that you are past your prime and not interested in a relationship or even a.hook up app, pay them whatever it takes to get your dick wet. You are going to be more pissed you didnt get exactly what you wanted the one time you go than you are going to be for spending the extra 60 bucks on the rim job upgrade.
$60 is a steal for an add on rim job

"Average costs are about $200-$600 per hour, but it can vary widely based on the place and girl, as well as requested services (some can be in the $1000’s). Services will always include basics, like a blowjob and intercourse, but many other items are provided. Examples include Half and Half (Blowjob and intercourse), Girl on Girl (watch 2 girls), Threesome (sex with 2 girls), Classic Blowjob, Hot and Cold Blowjob (various sensations), Breast Massage, Massage with Happy Ending, Reciprocal Body Massage with Happy Ending, Bubble Bath Party, Shower Party, GFE (Girlfriend Experience where you do girlfriend things followed by sex), Drag Queen Cross Dressing, Lingerie Fetish Show, Role Playing, Bondage / BDSM Play Session, Adult Toy Show, Foot Fetish Party and others."

As a well endowed HROT member, they pay me to visit them.

https://www.lasvegasdirect.com/finding-sex-in-las-vegas/

You Google this on your work laptop?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
You have admitted that you are past your prime and not interested in a relationship or even a.hook up app, pay them whatever it takes to get your dick wet. You are going to be more pissed you didnt get exactly what you wanted the one time you go than you are going to be for spending the extra 60 bucks on the rim job upgrade.
This man speaks from experience.

While not the same thing, where I work in downtown KC, there is a strip club directly across the street from our showroom. Judging from the size of the girls going in there to start the day, nobody is missing any meals. I do remember the show from HBO a while back, there were some decent looking gals on there, but I'm guessing they look a little tougher in person.

A showroom across from a showroom?

Reactions: jasonrann
"Average costs are about $200-$600 per hour, but it can vary widely based on the place and girl, as well as requested services (some can be in the $1000’s). Services will always include basics, like a blowjob and intercourse, but many other items are provided. Examples include Half and Half (Blowjob and intercourse), Girl on Girl (watch 2 girls), Threesome (sex with 2 girls), Classic Blowjob, Hot and Cold Blowjob (various sensations), Breast Massage, Massage with Happy Ending, Reciprocal Body Massage with Happy Ending, Bubble Bath Party, Shower Party, GFE (Girlfriend Experience where you do girlfriend things followed by sex), Drag Queen Cross Dressing, Lingerie Fetish Show, Role Playing, Bondage / BDSM Play Session, Adult Toy Show, Foot Fetish Party and others."

As a well endowed HROT member, they pay me to visit them.

https://www.lasvegasdirect.com/finding-sex-in-las-vegas/

Would 'drag queen cross dressing' be just dressing normally for the OP?

A showroom across from a showroom?
A couple years ago, they must have been doing some remodeling because all of their shitty lounge furniture was in the back alley waiting on trash pickup. Oh the stories those things could tell. I wouldn't touch them in a full body suit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT