ADVERTISEMENT

What songs playing at the bar?

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
You and your boys are walking into the bar your senior year of college.

What song puts a smile on your face.

Mine has to be Nelly E.I.

I used to f with people and put 10 dollars and find something Um-Bop by Hansen or anything by Michael Bolton. I'm not the first to pull that stunt and certainly not the last.

My senior year at college? If we're picking from songs that were hits that year....

Little did I know that rapping wasn't just a goofy fad.

If I’m remembering it all decently My senior year was a good year for the slower club rap. Love in this club by usher, whatever you like by TI, lollipop by lil Wayne

But the best was probably Low by Flo Rida and t-pain

I used to f with people and put 10 dollars and find something Um-Bop by Hansen or anything by Michael Bolton. I'm not the first to pull that stunt and certainly not the last.
I once downloaded the Touchtunes app to my phone with the intention of pulling a John Mulaney but never got around to doing it. I still have the app on my phone but it looks like you’re limited to playing songs on jukeboxes within a 10 mile radius of your location unless it’s at a venue where you have previously checked in.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I once downloaded the Touchtunes app to my phone with the intention of pulling a John Mulaney but never got around to doing it. I still have the app on my phone but it looks like you’re limited to playing songs on jukeboxes within a 10 mile radius of your location unless it’s at a venue where you have previously checked in.
I put on like 4 backstreet boy songs in a bar once, partially to screw with people partially because my brother’s wife was going to one of their reunion concerts. Whole damn bar started singing

Nelly - Ride Wit Me

I thought I was so f'in cool bumping Nelly while cruising small town Iowa in my white Buick Park Avenue grandma car!

ouwuhj9ewkbf2fjv1q70oqvks0w4

Reactions: ihhawk
Buddy of mine was among the first people to utilize phone apps to play songs on bar jukeboxes like 10 years ago. I'd guess over a hundred times he has paid the extra credits to instantly play his trademark mmbop in a bar whenever he saw a huge dbag standing in front of it picking songs.

• Haha
Nelly.
If you want to go and get high with me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-E
Oh why must I feel this way? (Hey, must be the money!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT