ADVERTISEMENT

What state in the US do you think this is from?

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
f7v45fqpriwc1.jpeg

This is also a like thread.

I'm going with Midwest adjacent because jalapeno's from a jar are super spicy and exotic for pure Midwesterners. It's also trashbag enough of a plate that I feel like it has to be at least close to the Midwest.

I'm going with Missouri because it's on that fine line of south and midwest trashiness and they're also home of the Horseshoe (there's a hint of toast on the plate). If I saw french fries I'd be way more confident.

I'm going with Midwest adjacent because jalapeno's from a jar are super spicy and exotic for pure Midwesterners. It's also trashbag enough of a plate that I feel like it has to be at least close to the Midwest.

I'm going with Missouri because it's on that fine line of south and midwest trashiness and they're also home of the Horseshoe (there's a hint of toast on the plate). If I saw french fries I'd be way more confident.

Solid analysis

Expect what if they’re mild jalapeños? Direct Midwesterners love the mild variety.

I’m getting an image of Snoopy dancing in that mustard pattern. I’m going with North Dakota due to the toast under that pile of luscious goodness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT