ADVERTISEMENT

What story is gonna change the focus from slow Joe?

Joe is going to show up in July on a tv show like 60 mins and look and talk razor sharp for an hour. Everyone's going to be stunned. A news leak will then hint he was given wrong dose of some medication on debate day.

Joe is going to show up in July on a tv show like 60 mins and look and talk razor sharp for an hour. Everyone's going to be stunned. A news leak will then hint he was given wrong dose of some medication on debate day.
Bad day to have a drug interaction with your Sudafed.

There was an app (ePocrates?) I remember helping a doc with that tried to detect drug interactions so they wouldn’t prescribe something that had an adverse reaction with other meds the patient was taking.

I do wish they’d play each for some stakes.
I’d watch that just to see how Biden crawled out of the bunker.

iu_1_

The cultist assembly of the party will do the same thing they did when democrat leadership called for political violence during trump's entire first term. Pretend it never happened at all.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
No way that is real.
Like I said before, AI will cause a civil war because people are too stupid and gullible.

Not that reality was much better, but still:

Like I said before, AI will cause a civil war because people are too stupid and gullible.

Not that reality was much better, but still:

Ha!
I can still spot the Replicants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT