ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck? Jerry Falwell Jr

So, has this started a trend? Are other university presidents posting pictures of themselves with bellies hanging out, while cavorting with Peg Bundy?
You are on the clock Bruce Harreld.

Kelly Bundy caused numerous kittens to be killed back in the day.
kelly-bundy.jpg

latest

kelly_bundy_by_christina_applegate_by_petnick_dcm9zsk-fullview.jpg
I went blind more than a few times because of those pictures.

One of the leading faux evangelicals, and a massive Trump supporter. He's such a great Christian that he hired the former AD at Baylor, the guy who covered up the rape scandal there, as Liberty's AD.

Falwell is literally going to Hell.

I can't say that he is for certain. . . but the evidence of his faith seems to be lacking.

With both him and his father there is a complete lack of love in their preaching. They only want to preach law but not gospel and that law seemingly rarely applies to them.

Reactions: Torg and SSG T
Pretty bad when Liberty can realize their leader is embarrassing enough they ask him to leave, but the American people can't see the same in their leader.
Falwell Has been one of the biggest supporters of Trump. It will be interesting to see how long this sidelines him. I’m a cynic, so I believe he will find Jesus again by September, and he will tell the flock it’s only through Trump’s leadership that white Christianity can be saved.

Last edited:
Falwell Has been one of the biggest supporters of Trump. It will be interesting to see how long Th is sidelines him. I’m a cynic, so I believe he will find Jesus again by September, and he will tell the flock it’s only through Trump’s leadership that white Christianity can be saved.

It's too bad that the NY AG doesn't have jurisdiction to investigate the scam Falwell was running at that school....it's basically his personal piggy bank.

It's too bad that the NY AG doesn't have jurisdiction to investigate the scam Falwell was running at that school....it's basically his personal piggy bank.
You are suggesting that Jerry was not pious and didn’t perform acts of charity?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
You are suggesting that Jerry was not pious and didn’t perform acts of charity?

There was a pretty detailed article in the Miami paper about his association with a pool boy and investment in various hotels around Miami. He's the spoiled rich kid that bullied everyone at Liberty University. The latest IG photograph exhibited signs of the coke bloat setting in.

Reactions: Torg
There was a pretty detailed article in the Miami paper about his association with a pool boy and investment in various hotels around Miami. He's the spoiled rich kid that bullied everyone at Liberty University. The latest IG photograph exhibited signs of the coke bloat setting in.
BS. They helped a young Christian out. It was outreach.

Falwell Has been one of the biggest supporters of Trump. It will be interesting to see how long Th is sidelines him. I’m a cynic, so I believe he will find Jesus again by September, and he will tell the flock it’s only through Trump’s leadership that white Christianity can be saved.

Oh, no doubt. He'll "Come to Jesus" again, ask for forgiveness from his flock, then go right back to the same stuff, but maybe hide it better.

Reactions: BelemNole
And a beast in the gym:

What the heck?

Every time I hear or see anything about this guy it just gets weirder and weirder.

I used to think he was just some "Christian-leader" who liked to ignore everything Jesus said about the poor.

Then I thought he was corrupt and likely hiding something.

Now I just look at him and I wonder. . . what is wrong with him?

And it's so weird because he's not even trying to hide anything. He posted that picture of him with his pants unbuttoned himself as though he didn't think that it would be an issue for him.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT