ADVERTISEMENT

What town in Iowa has the hottest women?

For women over 22, it's going to be Ankeny, West Des Moines, and Waukee. Younger, IC and Ames.

I will tell you,the Ankeny 'milf' is not worth it regardless of looks. They are all bat shit crazy. I'm assuming some of the other towns listed have some attractive ladies, like the town with one hottie bartender, but for shear numbers, in the state of IA, suburban DSM is going to be difficult to beat, obviously.

Two things I am positive of:

1) It isn't Shenandoah where I grew up.
2) For college girls- IC, for more mature cougars- West Des Moines/Ankeny

For women over 22, it's going to be Ankeny, West Des Moines, and Waukee. Younger, IC and Ames.

I will tell you,the Ankeny 'milf' is not worth it regardless of looks. They are all bat shit crazy. I'm assuming some of the other towns listed have some attractive ladies, like the town with one hottie bartender, but for shear numbers, in the state of IA, suburban DSM is going to be difficult to beat, obviously.

I've always been cool with crazy, but now dating an older woman, who isn't crazy.

Gimme a southern girl any time. Y'all got some towns in Iowa with some flyazz biches? Maybe worth a trip.lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT