ADVERTISEMENT

What was actually the death stroke for the Biden campaign?

What was the exact moment it actually died not even he announced

• God almighty would have to tell me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
His popular support was always predicated on the sense of the insider inevitability he seemed to enjoy. My guess is polling and analytics reached a point of no return for the insiders. Some metric fell below a red line. What's that line about failing or dying? "It happened slowly, and then fast."

I'd be interested in knowing the Dems prospective on when you feel it went south.
He said, “we finally beat Medicare.”

For me the sign was a few minutes after the debate started when my 8 yo son came in the room and started to watch with my wife and I. After a minute he laughed and said (of Biden), “he can’t even complete a sentence.”

It was clear immediately that everyone else saw the emperor naked too.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
I think he wanted to fight on, until he got Covid. Then he pulled back and agreed with his advisors that it was best for him to step aside.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
I'm convinced this was the plan all along and they pulled it off with perfection. I have mad respect for the political savvy it took to do this and it was exactly the right move at exactly the right time. After countless times when the Dems couldn't maneuver their way out of a handbag, this one was brilliant.

I'm convinced this was the plan all along and they pulled it off with perfection. I have mad respect for the political savvy it took to do this and it was exactly the right move at exactly the right time. After countless times when the Dems couldn't maneuver their way out of a handbag, this one was brilliant.
I'm leaning this way as well. Biden stepping down and the Dems rallying around Harris has completely put the GOP on major defense.

I'm leaning this way as well. Biden stepping down and the Dems rallying around Harris has completely put the GOP on major defense.
I don’t think this was the master plan all along, but I do think the timing played a Roll and it forced Biden’s hand that he had to get out now we’re not at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Masks
Winter of death, vaccination bs
Climate change
Pushing trans on kids
Border disaster
Afghanistan withdrawal
Trump assassination attempt
Defund the police

Just to name a few

Trump does love the poorly educated

Reactions: JWolf74
I don’t think this was the master plan all along, but I do think the timing plate of Roland and it forced Biden’s hand that he had to get out now we’re not at all.
I don't think it was before the debate by any means but shortly after it was and he couldn't have timed it any better.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
“…we finally beat Medicare.”

AhL4.gif

Reactions: TunzaHawk
Two things made me think this was planned. 1) When I heard pundits commenting on how unprecedentedly early the debate was and that it had been requested by the Biden camp and 2) How he didn't sound anywhere nearly as bad in the days before or after the debate. Everything that has happened since then has only confirmed my early suspicions.

I don’t think this was the master plan all along, but I do think the timing plate of Roland and it forced Biden’s hand that he had to get out now we’re not at all.

It was the debate followed by all the calls from Democrats asking him to step down.

And as far as the debate goes, the content he discussed was spot on. His delivery was slow and shaky. That hurt.

I think they knew that Biden had to withdraw. Waiting until after the Republican convention and the Republican VP selection was the masterstroke.

...2) How he didn't sound anywhere nearly as bad in the days before or after the debate...
FWIW, I had this same thought. ^^ And they had him dosed pretty well for the SOTU just a few months earlier, so I was expecting a similar level performance and was surprised just how bad he was during the debate.

Was there a conscious decision to put him out there au natural, knowing he would crash and burn? The timing of the early debate was also curious to me...was it scheduled that way to allow time for a plan B, should it be necessary?

I don't know if the whole thing was a setup, or not. But it is a plausible thought IMO.

I knew he was done with the "we beat Medicare..." slip, followed by a very distinctive loss of public support by otherwise loyal Dems.

Reactions: Capernum
Alright good buddy

They are easily brainwashed and easier to grift....if you were better educated and/or smarter you'd see you'd been conned and be pissed, but instead you double down

I'm surprised you didn't list Hannibal Lecter

They are easily brainwashed and easier to grift....if you were better educated and/or smarter you'd see you'd been conned and be pissed, but instead you double down

I'm surprised you didn't list Hannibal Lecter
Yes because none of what I said happened under Biden.
Tighten your mask ol buddy, you are onto something here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT