ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time you couldn't stop farting?

BrianNole777

HR All-American
Jan 27, 2023
Last night, I went to a Mexican restaurant near me and ordered a salad with grilled chicken, guacamole, corn and tortilla strips. It was big. I ate the whole thing.

The rest of the night, I couldn't stop farting. I probably passed gas between 50 and 100 times. It smelled like a natural gas leak. I checked my boiler room and that wasn't it.

I'm glad I didn't light a match.

What foods make you fart?

I had recently come back from a weekend at the Homestead, in Hot Springs, VA. While there, I bought a container of mountain laurel bath salts. After a very long bike ride one afternoon, I decided to have a soak in the tub, and dumped a bunch of the stuff in. It was indeed quite relaxing.

Within an hour of getting out of the tub, literally every step I took, I sounded like some sort of hurly burly one-man band. Mrs. A was like WTF? I was like WTF. So I went up to look at the jar, and sure enough, ingredient #1: mag sulfate.

Once in high school, in a very small AP english class of about 8 students taught by an old lady who looked like the indian on a buffalo nickel, my buddy was sitting next to me, and just absolutely let one rip long and loud. But he knew it was coming, and he had a plan, because that's the kind of guy he was. So without even blinking, he immediately turned to me and loudly exclaimed, "YOU PIG!!!!!!"

At that point, what are you going to do? Deny it?

Reactions: hawksense and Moral
The worst I ever had was back in my college days. There was a pizza place/bar across the street from the FSU campus, very near where I was living, called The Pub. Their pizza was pretty good, but the sauce was extremely garlicky. I made the mistake of eating nothing but pizza from there for about three days (Thursday night dinner, leftovers for lunch Friday, Friday night dinner, leftovers for lunch Saturday, Saturday night dinner). Of course, I washed all of it down with copious amounts of cheap beer.
By Sunday, I frigging reeked of garlic. Then early Sunday evening, during my fraternity chapter meeting, the gas kicked in. Every rip lasted 5 to 10 seconds, with no more than 5 to seconds between them. For about an hour. The stench was eye-watering to the point that we called off the meeting about halfway through.

A few nights ago, maybe Saturday. Wife made this tuscan chicken with a bunch of butter. I was absolutely powering farts out my ass. Long wet ones. Ones that may lead to a shart if I'm not careful.

They also reeked. Absolute mood ruiners (for everyone besides myself).

if I sit on the step of my front porch I always fart. I don't know if it's my legs being bent and slightly raised, or my cheeks veing spread or what. One time it was so loud a guy four houses down heard it. The way he snapped his head around real quick made me laugh. then he started laughing.

Last night, I went to a Mexican restaurant near me and ordered a salad with grilled chicken, guacamole, corn and tortilla strips. It was big. I ate the whole thing.

The rest of the night, I couldn't stop farting. I probably passed gas between 50 and 100 times. It smelled like a natural gas leak. I checked my boiler room and that wasn't it.

That was Karma for you ordering a damn salad at a Mexican Restaurant.

if I sit on the step of my front porch I always fart. I don't know if it's my legs being bent and slightly raised, or my cheeks veing spread or what. One time it was so loud a guy four houses down heard it. The way he snapped his head around real quick made me laugh. then he started laughing.
cause your b-hole is sucking up air like a vacuum.

Reactions: BrianNole777

Sounds like an Arby's night.

Last colonoscopy ... :)

medical-plumber-coloscopy-gastroenterology-endoscopic_examinations-operation-rmgn300_low.jpg

chipmunk-dramatic.gif

I do remember a time a where I farted (I hate that word) for what seemed like a good 30 seconds straight.

I had a girl over at our place and we stayed up all night.

Daylight was coming and I walked her to the door. After she drove off, I unleashed a steady amount of gas. No she didn't peg me.

I then proceeded to piss for what seemed like a minute straight.

I've never farted or pissed for that long in my entire life. Doubt I ever will again.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
We used to fish the Mississippi river just above North Buena Vista, IA. My mom's cousin would take us guys out in his boat. He loved to fart and told us his dream was to rip one so loud and long it would echo in the bluffs for years to come. He hoped that later, people would say "yep, that's Delly's fart. Simply amazing".

I think he meant it....

So that's my goal too.

Last edited:
I do remember a time a where I farted (I hate that word) for what seemed like a good 30 seconds straight.

I had a girl over at our place and we stayed up all night.

Daylight was coming and I walked her to the door. After she drove off, I unleashed a steady amount of gas. No she didn't peg me.

I then proceeded to piss for what seemed like a minute straight.

I've never farted or pissed for that long in my entire life. Doubt I ever will again.
if you use the olde English spelling (pfarted), it goes down a little easier

Huevos Rancheros.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT