ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s Chis???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit made me lol.

It’s zero surprise if he shows up at a Trump rally, right?

5db4eeef-1a8b-44bf-8ccc-0d9e897f4aa5_text.gif

Naw just saying Chis is a hyped upped nutter. But you still have more than your share of moments. Of peddling horse manure. Of course I have mine as well. Just try to keep the stick on the ice bruh.
I've said it 100 times on here by now. I used to gold myself accountable to validating my sources and looking at multiple articles before coming here and saying something and I watched the Dems spout stupid shir after stupid shit and nobody said a word. So I said F it and started throwing long balls every now and then.

Why should I pretend to care about being perfect if you guys don't even call our blatant stupidity?

And frankly, yeah, I've struck out swinging a couple times, but I've also Jacked some 450 ft bombs. I told you Biden was in cognitive decline MONTHS before he dropped out. Ve got a running thread on "man vs machine" that gets better and better. I've been dogging Newsome for like a year and that guy ****s up more and more every day.

It's been liberating frankly.

At least you admit most of your 25,000 posts in 4 years are shit posts. Admitting it is the first step. If there was ever a person who needed an extended timeout, it's this dipshit
You got so salty I interrupted your safe space...

I didn't make you post less Fred, that was your choice.

I've said it 100 times on here by now. I used to gold myself accountable to validating my sources and looking at multiple articles before coming here and saying something and I watched the Dems spout stupid shir after stupid shit and nobody said a word. So I said F it and started throwing long balls every now and then.

Why should I pretend to care about being perfect if you guys don't even call our blatant stupidity?

And frankly, yeah, I've struck out swinging a couple times, but I've also Jacked some 450 ft bombs. I told you Biden was in cognitive decline MONTHS before he dropped out. Ve got a running thread on "man vs machine" that gets better and better. I've been dogging Newsome for like a year and that guy ****s up more and more every day.

Ok Uncle Rico

I really don’t care about most politics. Might make some snide remarks here and there. My objection and I don’t mean to particularly blame you. Is the telling of fairytales to ourselves. Wanting something to be true.
The Sound of Freedom nonsense.
Various election officials missing hundreds of thousands of votes.
A male or female boxers/gender wars.
Thinking that either side actually cares about issues they can control or that really matter.
Deficits, immigration reform, or military industrial complex, food quality (unhealthy foods being pushed). That our the main culprit in our healthcare issues.

You got so salty I interrupted your safe space...

I didn't make you post less Fred, that was your choice.

It's simple. Over 17 years I've been consistent with my activity on this board. In a fraction of that time you've clogged this board with shit post after shit post. You're a clown on this board. Most people tend to agree with that with the responses in this and most other threads you "contribute" to.

It's simple. Over 17 years I've been consistent with my activity on this board. In a fraction of that time you've clogged this board with shit post after shit post. You're a clown on this board. Most people tend to agree with that with the responses in this and most other threads you "contribute" to.
Oooo fred........

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT