ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s Chis???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said he had 3 OWIs and you know him 100%. With that statement you did one of two things. Doxxed him or lied about his criminal past. JFC, you've been a fun meathead a majority of the time. Don't be an asshole meathead because you don't like Chis
Doxxing him would be telling you his name, address, workplace, wife's name, kids name, gay cats name, ect.

Saying "I know him and I can confirm that" isn't a dox.

Just so I'm following. People doxxed him and you just confirmed they were correct?
It was proved correct by many posters. While you're on your high horse tonight, you should go back to all the threads where posters accuse Northern for being a wife beater and white knight for him. Didn't see much of that from you in the past.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Drove in an ice storm killed me.
That was the night I realized I had been had. I lied to my wife, to go drive in an ice storm, to go beat a random dude up, who never had any intention of showing up.

I remember that truck ride.

I imagine you can understand why I wasn't super willing to give up another day just to play the fool.

That was the night I realized I had been had. I lied to my wife, to go drive in an ice storm, to go beat a random dude up, who never had any intention of showing up.

I remember that truck ride.

I imagine you can understand why I wasn't super willing to give up another day just to play the fool.
So you shaved your taint for nothing then :).

It was proved correct by many posters. While you're on your high horse tonight, you should go back to all the threads where posters accuse Northern for being a wife beater and white knight for him. Didn't see much of that from you in the past.

That's a fair point. I could counter by saying why don't I see you calling out Northern for his shit like you do Chis, but we don't have all night. We can just chalk it up that we don't align with the politically so we attack them whenever possible, which you just did.....again

That's a fair point. I could counter by saying why don't I see you calling out Northern for his shit like you do Chis, but we don't have all night. We can just chalk it up that we don't align with the politically so we attack them whenever possible, which you just did.....again
TBH it has nothing to do with anything political for me. I don't know Northern at all, could be true, could be false. I do know who Chis is. I think you're a good poster, so I don't like arguing with you. My discontent for Chis simply lies in the fact he constantly calls others out while I know who he is. Simply that.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Dropped my 15 trying to get some sleep. But they sucked me in.
Nice.. I usually do 20 with a nice 2 mg of melatonin and sleep like a baby. But Fred's big mad and we gotta make sure he's okay before I hit the hay

TBH it has nothing to do with anything political for me. I don't know Northern at all, could be true, could be false. I do know who Chis is. I think you're a good poster, so I don't like arguing with you. My discontent for Chis simply lies in the fact he constantly calls others out while I know who he is. Simply that.

A lot of posters constantly call out others while being turds. Because you know him gives you power to confirm his alleged doxxing? Seems like something most decent people would keep to themselves.

Sleep well brah

Half Baked Yes GIF

The Northern stuff is more about how pretentious his personality is. And he often talks about women as being lesser than men. Quite frequently he talked down to female posters.
So one time a female poster made an off color remark about him hitting his wife. And it stuck. So naturally when sharks smell blood around someone with his personality it became a thing.

A lot of posters constantly call out others while being turds. Because you know him gives you power to confirm his alleged doxxing? Seems like something most decent people would keep to themselves.
I have no problem being indecent when it comes to the things Chis has said about me and others on here. There's having fun on a message board and there's trying to make things personal. If you disagree that's fine, I won't lose sleep.

I have no problem being indecent when it comes to the things Chis has said about me and others on here. There's having fun on a message board and there's trying to make things personal. If you disagree that's fine, I won't lose sleep.

That's fine to have that opinion. But you only seem to go after Chis? I've seen a handful of posters saying terrible things about other posters. Why do they get a pass? Are they just having fun?

He’s just one of those guys when he melts down it’s defcon 5. Could see it coming on scrolling Tuesday night. Pulled the old ignore plug quickly. It’s better for everyone that way.

That's fine to have that opinion. But you only seem to go after Chis? I've seen a handful of posters saying terrible things about other posters. Why do they get a pass? Are they just having fun?
I don't know anything about them. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I don't try to be an asshole here, but I guess I've come across that way to you.

This is always my fave. Whiskey trying to be a bro when 99.99% of this board wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Do you always reference other people when trying to make a comment?

If you got something to say, say it.

Here comes fred with his mouse in his pocket.

Grow a sack bro.

I don't know anything about them. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I don't try to be an asshole here, but I guess I've come across that way to you.

Again, why do they get a pass and Chis doesn't? Because you know him? You don't mind being an asshole to him and not them too? Why?

Again, why do they get a pass and Chis doesn't? Because you know him? You don't mind being an asshole to him and not them too? Why?
It might have something to do with the 3 dui convictions and always telling everyone how shitty they are for not thinking like you.

Dude went after Alaska one time. Who TF does that?

Because people play persona's on a message board. Some people here love to stir the pot and act ridiculous. I won't give them the time of day.

I'm not sure I've ever responded to or reacted to anything Northern has ever posted. I don't like Chis' content either other than Hawkeye stuff so I either don't read his stuff or if I do, I don't engage. A pretty simple thing to do. To get all worked up over something you just as easily not engage in makes no sense at all. Life's too short to get pissed at this stuff.

everyone so angry! poop and boobs for life

Because people play persona's on a message board. Some people here love to stir the pot and act ridiculous. I won't give them the time of day.

Again, Chis isn't alone in that role. I just don't see the same "hate" for them as I do for Chis. He gets people so riled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT