ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s Chis???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo fred........

It's simple. Over 17 years I've been consistent with my activity on this board. In a fraction of that time you've clogged this board with shit post after shit post. You're a clown on this board. Most people tend to agree with that with the responses in this and most other threads you "contribute" to.

I blocked him months ago...highly recommended.

Somebody got on the internet and found out he’s got DUIs. He makes much more sense than many shitheads on this board.
It's awesome when a poster calls people pieces of shit all while being a giant piece of shit. 3 OWIs isn't being a responsible human being and he has no ability to call anyone out. But please continue the love fest because he hates Trump.

It's awesome when a poster calls people pieces of shit all while being a giant piece of shit. 3 OWIs isn't being a responsible human being and he has no ability to call anyone out. But please continue the love fest because he hates Trump.
I never called anybody a POS.

I did the same but I'm a glutton when I see someone has replied to him. I stupidly click to view the comment and get sucked right back into the dumb. It amazes he's the only one who doesn't see how shitty and cringey his presence is here. Some folks aren't self aware
Do what I do. Roll my eyes and go sure slugger. Keep swinging.

Can we confirm that he has 3 OWIs or is that someone claimed because of a Twitter account? Not to mention if we peeled back some of your antics on this board, maybe you should put down the rocks in your glass house.

No talking about you at all. Simply pointing out some posters love for Chis is wierd. He has legitimately put human lives at risk due to reckless behavior, but will call others out for the same. That annoys me.

In the same breath, their hate for them is weird af. I suppose normal for MAGA

Can we confirm that he has 3 OWIs or is that someone claimed because of a Twitter account? Not to mention if we peeled back some of your antics on this board, maybe you should put down the rocks in your glass house.
Have no clue about the OWI’s. But just from his posting behavior he definitely has some chemical issues. Be it dependency or imbalance.

How about we don’t discuss allegations about posters personal lives. It may or may not be true, and should be off limits.

It’s not relevant or fair to bring up in most discussions. And, it gets a bit too close to doxxing someone, which could get someone banned for good. Let’s keep this place a positive, fun, safe space for everyone.

I don’t associate the dude with being a coward. He was in the second gulf war. Sustained an injury. What were you up to?
He is talking about me. Because 1 of the 4 times Ron wanted to fight i didn't go, the first 2 times he didn't show, one of which involved me driving through a ice storm and I had the option of driving east from CR to go get stood up again, or going home and playing golf.

The best part is, I went to Ron's spot a few months ago and I'm 90% sure he was in there and that fat, little, wanna be biker, didn't even have the balls to look at me.

But you know, I didn't go 1 of the 4, nor did Ron that day, so I'm a coward.

Dude is a pisspants.

I've said it 100 times on here by now. I used to gold myself accountable to validating my sources and looking at multiple articles before coming here and saying something and I watched the Dems spout stupid shir after stupid shit and nobody said a word. So I said F it and started throwing long balls every now and then.

Why should I pretend to care about being perfect if you guys don't even call our blatant stupidity?

And frankly, yeah, I've struck out swinging a couple times, but I've also Jacked some 450 ft bombs. I told you Biden was in cognitive decline MONTHS before he dropped out. Ve got a running thread on "man vs machine" that gets better and better. I've been dogging Newsome for like a year and that guy ****s up more and more every day.

It's been liberating frankly.
I think your support for Trump and some of his actions have been called out too many times to count.

When have you seen me consistently call people out? I'm far from perfect. I've had some very very shitty moments in life. If you can't see the difference in how he acts towards posters, then I really can't help ya and you can call me whatever you like. If anyone lives in a glass house it's Chis, I simply point out his hypocrisy.

I can also 100% confirm who Chis is and know quite a few people that know him. I've never doxxed him on those stories and never will.

Reactions: Pinehawk
He is talking about me. Because 1 of the 4 times Ron wanted to fight i didn't go, the first 2 times he didn't show, one of which involved me driving through a ice storm and I had the option of driving east from CR to go get stood up again, or going home and playing golf.

The best part is, I went to Ron's spot a few months ago and I'm 90% sure he was in there and that fat, little, wanna be biker, didn't even have the balls to look at me.

But you know, I didn't go 1 of the 4, nor did Ron that day, so I'm a coward.

Dude is a pisspants.
Look At This Big Time GIF by The World's Strongest Man

I checked out early in the VP thread, and Chis was clearly going all in when I bowed out.

Chis on an average day…is a lot. A lot of what he believes, which is fine.

But the “you don’t agree with me, so you’re a MAGA Taliban” is a bit much.

Hope he’s well, and hope his passion doesn’t consume him.

When have you seen me consistently call people out? I'm far from perfect. I've had some very very shitty moments in life. If you can't see the difference in how he acts towards posters, then I really can't help ya and you can call me whatever you like. If anyone lives in a glass house it's Chis, I simply point out his hypocrisy.

I can also 100% confirm who Chis is and know quite a few people that know him. I've never doxxed him on those stories and never will.

You just said he had 3 OWIs and you know him 100%. With that statement you did one of two things. Doxxed him or lied about his criminal past. JFC, you've been a fun meathead a majority of the time. Don't be an asshole meathead because you don't like Chis

I've said it 100 times on here by now. I used to gold myself accountable to validating my sources and looking at multiple articles before coming here and saying something and I watched the Dems spout stupid shir after stupid shit and nobody said a word. So I said F it and started throwing long balls every now and then.

Why should I pretend to care about being perfect if you guys don't even call our blatant stupidity?

And frankly, yeah, I've struck out swinging a couple times, but I've also Jacked some 450 ft bombs. I told you Biden was in cognitive decline MONTHS before he dropped out. Ve got a running thread on "man vs machine" that gets better and better. I've been dogging Newsome for like a year and that guy ****s up more and more every day.

It's been liberating frankly.
God damn I didn't think it was possible for this guy to be a bigger tool

You just said he had 3 OWIs and you know him 100%. With that statement you did one of two things. Doxxed him or lied about his criminal past. JFC, you've been a fun meathead a majority of the time. Don't be an asshole meathead because you don't like Chis
He was doxxed long before I confirmed. Don't try too hard tonight.

I checked out early in the VP thread, and Chis was clearly going all in when I bowed out.

Chis on an average day…is a lot. A lot of what he believes, which is fine.

But the “you don’t agree with me, so you’re a MAGA Taliban” is a bit much.

Hope he’s well, and hope his passion doesn’t consume him.
As I said post less and don’t spam the board.

Reactions: TennNole17
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT