ADVERTISEMENT

Where do we go from here?

7-5 is a garbage record for what this team had returning. 1 DE, 1 LB and 1 SS on defense and 1 WR, 2 OL and 1 TE on offense. Unless I'm forgetting someone. That isn't much.

If Bower and Snyder are the best we have in their position...next year will not be better. I have not seen so many missed tackles in my life. The QB crosses the line of scrimmage and Bower keeps chasing a receiver that cannot be thrown too and he gets a first down....he was in position to stop the run. Well, if he could make the tackle. How do you miss that? Tackling is pathetic, the legs are best for a 240lb running back. Let's dance another 5 to 10 yards down the field. Just bad defense! Fundamental football left with Norm on the defensive side! The offense is a train wreck...I would be embarrassed to show my face in public. Went to 2 games this year, won't see another game in person until KF and his clown staff is gone! Laughing stock of college football!!!

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Iowa has thrown a lot of money in the effort to keep up with the Joneses(sp). There is no reason for the programs committment to the player development, to not expect an above average product consistently. The last few years indicate the Kirk might not be capable of leading the program in today landscape.

Iowa has thrown a lot of money in the effort to keep up with the Joneses(sp). There is no reason for the programs committment to the player development, to not expect an above average product consistently. The last few years indicate the Kirk might not be capable of leading the program in today landscape.
12-0 says "hi". Winning the turnover margin like we did again today will win in today's, yesterday's and tomorrow's landscape. That is the hallmark of a well-coached team- we recover our fumbles and yours.

12-0 says "hi". Winning the turnover margin like we did again today will win in today's, yesterday's and tomorrow's landscape. That is the hallmark of a well-coached team- we recover our fumbles and yours.
12-0 was exposed... hey cool we won the turnover battle, what was the score?...today was not the exception to the last 5 years. Last year saw a lot of bounces go our way. Kirk has done a lot of good things to get the program on solid ground. But, he is loyal to a fault and that foundation is being chipped away at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT