ADVERTISEMENT

Where does God go to the bathroom?

hawkbirch

HR Legend
Nov 24, 2015
My six year old would like to know. Usually I ask her what she thinks and then tell her she's right. Today she said she didn't know which is why she was asking me. Help!

97d3759f616cd571c9aeaf8bad753638--gold-bathroom-bathroom-ideas.jpg

God is supposed to be perfect, right? Waste isn't perfect. Therefore God doesn't go to the bathroom. Further, a perfect entity wouldn't need external inputs to survive, so God shouldn't eat or breath either.

I'm curious to see who makes the first OP's mom joke in this thread.

God is supposed to be perfect, right? Waste isn't perfect. Therefore God doesn't go to the bathroom. Further, a perfect entity wouldn't need external inputs to survive, so God shouldn't eat or breath either.
Absolutely right. But, being God, she can also do whatever She likes. So She can do all those things if She wants to.

Wouldn't God want to eat all the best food? And sometimes a good dump is very satisfying. So why would She deny Herself those pleasures. And don't forget, it's Heaven - so no matter how much you eat, you don't get fat.

The more interesting question (but not to a 6-year old) would be who can sexually satisfy Her? Is She hard to please? Or does She have multiple orgasms easily and often. Or what?

I mean if you were God, why stop having orgasms?

If God invited you over for sex, would you be excited or scared?

God the Father is not a physical being, He is divine
and does not have the needs of human beings. He
does not eat or sleep. He is eternal and holy. You
cannot compare God to people on this earth.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Absolutely right. But, being God, she can also do whatever She likes. So She can do all those things if She wants to.

Wouldn't God want to eat all the best food? And sometimes a good dump is very satisfying. So why would She deny Herself those pleasures. And don't forget, it's Heaven - so no matter how much you eat, you don't get fat.

The more interesting question (but not to a 6-year old) would be who can sexually satisfy Her? Is She hard to please? Or does She have multiple orgasms easily and often. Or what?

Didn't you read about the woman that had orgasms every minute? She ended up killing herself.

Sounds pretty miserable.

Didn't you read about the woman that had orgasms every minute? She ended up killing herself.

Sounds pretty miserable.
Yeah, but God could stop if/when She wanted to.

But I agree, even great things can be much less than great when they are uncontrollable. I missed that article. Sad. What medical treatment did they try - or did she top herself without getting responsible help?

Yeah, but God could stop if/when She wanted to.

But I agree, even great things can be much less than great when they are uncontrollable. I missed that article. Sad. What medical treatment did they try - or did she top herself without getting responsible help?

I'm pretty sure she tried to get help for years and nothing worked.

But man was made in his likeness and man has a butt. So does God have a butt?
Of course She has a butt. If She lacked a butt she would be missing something, and perfection can't be missing anything.

Can you imagine how awesome Her boobs must be? I mean, by definition, She would have perfect boobs, right? So perfect, we should probably capitalize them.

My guess is that such perfect Boobs are the reasons why many religions have proscriptions against graven images. Imagine how little work men would do if they could see perfect Boobs everywhere. And imagine how insecure women would feel if their boobs were always being compared with perfect Boobs.

My six year old would like to know. Usually I ask her what she thinks and then tell her she's right. Today she said she didn't know which is why she was asking me. Help!

"God can go to the bathroom anywhere, honey. He has millions of angels to clean up after him, just like picking up dog poops. One day, even YOU can get to Heaven and be God's special 'pooper-scooper'. "
;)

I'm pretty sure she tried to get help for years and nothing worked.
My understanding is that she wasn't able to get much treatment because her condition was so rare that insurance wouldn't cover it and she had no income. Her condition made it impossible for her to hold a job and a judge denied her disability application. When she finally did see a doctor, he told her to try milk baths and ice packs. The only thing that gave her any relief at all was constant masturbation, but even then it would take hours of masturbation just to get a few minutes of relief.

Thats kind of interesting to ponder. Sort of like the scenario where you ask if God could create a rock too heavy for her to lift. It's my understanding that most Abrahamic religions define their God as all knowing, all powerful, and perfect. This "super God" concept really shouldn't need to experience pleasures from any external source. That makes God dependant on the stimulation for the experience. A super God should be able to just create the experience without the need to actually carry out the stimulation. The perfection, power and knowledge of this super God puts it above sex and poop in my thinking. Can a perfect thing choose to become imperfect and still remain perfect?

That said, there is good reason to define God as less than perfect. Many stories in scriptures certainly point to a God who doesn't know everything and isn't always successful, and can't do anything. The entire Christian religion is based on the idea that God can't forgive people without a blood sacrifice. So there must be some force that is stronger than God that restricts its ability to choose to forgive mankind. That imperfect God concept could certainly poop or orgasm IMO.

Thats kind of interesting to ponder. Sort of like the scenario where you ask if God could create a rock too heavy for her to lift. It's my understanding that most Abrahamic religions define their God as all knowing, all powerful, and perfect. This "super God" concept really shouldn't need to experience pleasures from any external source. That makes God dependant on the stimulation for the experience. A super God should be able to just create the experience without the need to actually carry out the stimulation. The perfection, power and knowledge of this super God puts it above sex and poop in my thinking. Can a perfect thing choose to become imperfect and still remain perfect?

That said, there is good reason to define God as less than perfect. Many stories in scriptures certainly point to a God who doesn't know everything and isn't always successful, and can't do anything. The entire Christian religion is based on the idea that God can't forgive people without a blood sacrifice. So there must be some force that is stronger than God that restricts its ability to choose to forgive mankind. That imperfect God concept could certainly poop or orgasm IMO.
I can't help wonder what St. Anselm would think about musings like this.

Post a picture of Gainesville now.
We could go round and round here brosef. Should I match the Gainesville pic with the south side of Chicago? Believe me, I know there are plenty of shitholes in Florida, but florida beaches/water>Anything the Midwest has to offer.

We could go round and round here brosef. Should I match the Gainesville pic with the south side of Chicago? Believe me, I know there are plenty of shitholes in Florida, but florida beaches/water>Anything the Midwest has to offer.

I never said Chicago was anything special.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I think I'll try this answer tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT