Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston College

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
I'll tell you next year when I know what jobs are available since that seems to be his MO.

My biggest fear. . . Scott Frost sucks again next year, gets fired and Urban Meyer goes and coaches at Nebraska. Unlikely I suppose but plausible.

I'll tell you next year when I know what jobs are available since that seems to be his MO.

My biggest fear. . . Scott Frost sucks again next year, gets fired and Urban Meyer goes and coaches at Nebraska. Unlikely I suppose but plausible.

No way would he take the Nebraska job. He will only take jobs at powerhouse Universities with so many resources that winning is essentially guaranteed.

I think he is done from coaching for good with his health, abusing players scandals, and letting domestic abuse happen scandal

Let me check my dictionary. I thought "retiring" meant he is done coaching. Ohio bred. Columbus is his dream job.

The savior will get at least 3 years before they turn on him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
186-32, with that record, how many schools would not fire their current coach if Urban said he was interested? Texas maybe if Herman takes a step back next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT