ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

Nearly every day I wonder why the White House trots Joe out there to reinforce the notion that he's got mental issues. His supporters are in denial and defend him, while the rest of the world cringes.

Jeesh... keep him out of the public view unless necessary.

Last edited:
Nearly every day I wonder why the White House trots Joe out there to reinforce the notion that he's got mental issues. His supporters are in denial and defend him, while the rest of the world cringes.

Jeesh... keep him out of the public view unless necessary.
I've said this before with President Biden. He showed the signs of Dementia late last year and I said he is going to get much worse over the next 12-18 months. Unfortunately, he is approaching the point where it is going to get more and more obvious. I'm 2 years into this with my father. Anyone who has been through this knows that Biden is going to get much worse, pretty quickly.

306077779_446966224090330_5565519244869267626_n.jpg

I've said this before with President Biden. He showed the signs of Dementia late last year and I said he is going to get much worse over the next 12-18 months. Unfortunately, he is approaching the point where it is going to get more and more obvious. I'm 2 years into this with my father. Anyone who has been through this knows that Biden is going to get much worse, pretty quickly.
I went through it with my Pop for about 7 years. Joe's condition seems to come and go, and he still has a lot of moments where he seems as lucid as ever.

Reactions: goldmom and GOHOX69
Weird that ih, Biggrey, Northern, Coffland14... Never start these threads on the days that Biden delivers a flawless 30 minute speech to the UN. He misspeaks. He has a history of this. Trump praised white supremacists, insulted our veterans, staged a coup, took time out from being president to rage tweet about Meryl Streep, and the usual suspects of HROT were nowhere to be found.

Weird that ih, Biggrey, Northern, Coffland14... Never start these threads on the days that Biden delivers a flawless 30 minute speech to the UN. He misspeaks. He has a history of this. Trump praised white supremacists, insulted our veterans, staged a coup, took time out from being president to rage tweet about Meryl Streep, and the usual suspects of HROT were nowhere to be found.
We don’t need to because you guys start those

I went through it with my Pop for about 7 years. Joe's condition seems to come and go, and he still has a lot of moments where he seems as lucid as ever.
Joe has had arguably the most productive first two years of my lifetime. His list of accomplishments is nearly unrivaled. Not bad for a guy you say will be in a nursing home soon.

Last edited:
President Harris, come on down.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
How could I forget lucas in my list of Team Blue Cheerleaders.

Joe has dementia.

Kamala is watching tv all day.

So how do we have the most biggest list of legislative accomplishments in generations with just a 50-50 Senate?
Who knows what that list of accomplishments is vs who lnows how bad inflation sucks?

ps. I don’t want Joe to fail, but this isn’t good and I have zero and I mean zero faith in Kamala as president. She was picked solely on skin color and genitalia.

Reactions: HIWILLE
I know you're desperate for Biden to fail, but you underestimate Man, Woman TV, Camera
No, even though Biden has the best technology available in the world, he still can't overcome the gaffes.

Just try to be intellectually honest.

Oh... I'm not cheering for him to fail. He's already done that. I truly want him to succeed, as I have all along.

Who knows what that list of accomplishments is vs who lnows how bad inflation sucks?

ps. I don’t want Joe to fail, but this isn’t good and I have zero and I mean zero faith in Kamala as president. She was picked solely on skin color and genitalia.
Many know this list. It's so good Rs around the country are trying to take credit for it. Not bad for a guy who Rs claim that he is spoonfed soup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT