ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

I can start posting videos if you like.

Here's an example -

Don't forget the trump videos making fun of the handicapped, ridiculing Gold star families, Mexicans, Blacks, calling the dead at Arlington suckers and losers, denigrating a Vietnam prisoner of war, saying he could shoot down fifth avenue and kill someone and wouldn't lose votes, or holding a Bible upside down. That's just for starters.

Reactions: nelly02
I guess I prefer a president like Biden who has a good heart, to the previously guy with no heart.
So when he was talking about not wanting his kids to grow up in a jungle did he have a good heart then? When he told black people they weren’t black if they didn’t know whether to vote for him or trump, that’s a good heart? Maybe it was when he tried to force a shot that more and more is looking like it has negative efficacy on the entire population, thats when you knew he had a good heart… perhaps it was threatening if they didn’t fire the prosecutor looking into his son or they wouldn’t get the billion… and now look we’re sending billions every month…

So when he was talking about not wanting his kids to grow up in a jungle did he have a good heart then? When he told black people they weren’t black if they didn’t know whether to vote for him or trump, that’s a good heart? Maybe it was when he tried to force a shot that more and more is looking like it has negative efficacy on the entire population, thats when you knew he had a good heart… perhaps it was threatening if they didn’t fire the prosecutor looking into his son or they wouldn’t get the billion… and now look we’re sending billions every month…

I think he has a good heart. He also has apologized for those things and regretted them. Have you ever heard trump apologize for stupid things he has said? No! He says things he shouldn't at times, but maybe you'd like to compare him to trump. If so, it isn't even close.

Last edited:
Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

Yep
It looked like that female FEMA director was going to grab him by the belt after he started wandering off. Same feeling I get with my father-in-law who has dementia. Probably why Jill is usually nearby when he is on these stages and helps him get back to wherever he is supposed to be.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I think he has a good heart. He also has apologized for those things and regretted them. Have you ever heard trump apologize for stupid things he has said? No! He says things he shouldn't at times, but maybe you'd like to compare him to trump. If so, it isn't even close.
Why don’t we just compare him to Satan? I mean compared to Trump you can make an argument Putin has a good heart.

Imagine slow dumb Joe two years from now and six years from now.

If Republicans take back the House and Senate in 22 the Democrats will immediately start to distance themselves from Brandon ahead of 24.

Watch post 207 and soak that in.
Soak that in? You mean like when you and your family soaked in New Orleans during the worst of the pandemic all the while saying how bad the pandemic was and how you’d be wholly unable to safely lead a PE classroom under those trying circumstances?

Where’s the big crisis of sick kids, now that we’ve had them back in school unmasked for a couple months? I thought, between you and Joe, hospitals would be full if sick kids and MISC by now. Clearly too risky to come back. But New Orleans? No. You needed a break from teaching. Oh wait…….You weren’t teaching then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT