ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

We have gone from a complete illiterate with no understanding of the office of the President to an alzheimer's patient who speaks to and asks to see a dead woman that he knew had died 7 weeks ago.

America is in a bad spot and something substantial needs to change.

My apologies.

I keep forgetting that anyone that has a problem with Biden is automatically considered a MAGA.

snl-chris-farley.gif
Lol. You are right. You might even be called a cult member from lucas.

He shows normal cognitive decline for his age. The problem is the onset of dementia can occur at any time and progress rapidly.

FTR, I’m pretty sure Donald Trump was administered a dementia test during his presidency. At least the test Trump was describing and bragging about acing sounded a lot like the test they gave to my grandmother when she was being diagnosed with dementia.

In short, it’s a legitimate concern.
No, it's not just a little forgetfulness once in awhile. Obviously I don't know the severity, but I recognize the signs of dementia, as would anyone who's dealt with it over years.

Seriously, though - did Occupy Democrats really lash out at Walorski for disrespecting Biden by not showing up today? Because if they really did then it’s quite possibly the most flagrant example of this gif:

giphy.gif

Reactions: CaboKP and Hammer93
Seriously, though - did Occupy Democrats really lash out at Walorski for disrespecting Biden by not showing up today? Because if they really did then it’s quite possibly the most flagrant example of this gif:

giphy.gif
always wondered what happened to that lady

Reactions: TJ8869

giphy.gif
Looks like they were too occupied.

Why? What were you told to think about her? You don't know why you don't like her. Well, maybe deep down you do.
I wasn't told to think anything about her, I have listened to her the last 21 months. When they put up videos of Joe stumbling over words, you can come back with something coherent he has said as a rebuttal. When they put up videos of Kamala 'talking', you scream "that's racist' because it's the only thing you have to defend her.

Biden didn't even want her as VP, his advisor talked him into it. And now he wishes it wasn't her, she is so awful. I feel bad for Joe and Jill, they know he has to somehow get through two more years as Kamala would be a disaster. If she were the Dem nomination in 2024, it would be a landslide win for the R's, no way will she be.
If Trump isn’t in prison in 2024, I fear he would beat Kamala. Please, please, please come up with someone better….

Biden is probably fine the vast majority of the time when doing the work other than having to talk in front of everyone. He's never been great at it. Again, he was my #20 choice but I would vote for him again.
Strong platform to run on -“Probably fine the vast majority of the time.” Queue the “but Trump’s.”

Reactions: Panic1769
Oh I got the answer. It just be because she is black.

The same reason why you don’t like Hershel Walker.

Did I get that right?
You don't play the game very well. It's comical that you think you're making a point comparing Kamala to Herschel.

Jesus H. That’s your comeback? How the f*ck does that make it ok?
Dude, I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. God forbid you look at all the positives Biden has accomplished. His administration. He's done an amazing job for what he had to follow and the messes he had to deal with. No president is going to have a perfect tenure, but compared to the nonsense and corruption of Republican administrations, he's been fantastic.

Sad you prefer to make fun of an old man who will make mistakes, even though he is FAR FAR more intelligent than idiot Trump who had to take a cognitive test and bragged about it. But you seem to prefer corruption and crooks running the country. Pathetic.

I can see the game you are playing and I’m calling you out on it. Subtle racism to blame for not liking Kamala.

Same to you with Walker.
No. Racism is a deal breaker for me with someone. Not for you. You vote with and for racists. I vote for plenty of black candidates. I wouldn't vote for Walker because he's a wife threatening idiot who proves it every time he speaks. He has no business being in the US Senate. YOU trying to compare the two is ridiculous, but that's you. You didn't like Kamala from day one, because you were told not to by your crooked rightwing media. Your simple brain thinks you're making points but your not.

No. Racism is a deal breaker for me with someone. Not for you. You vote with and for racists. I vote for plenty of black candidates. I wouldn't vote for Walker because he's a wife threatening idiot who proves it every time he speaks. He has no business being in the US Senate. YOU trying to compare the two is ridiculous, but that's you. You didn't like Kamala from day one, because you were told not to by your crooked rightwing media. Your simple brain thinks you're making points but your not.
So a person (including most democrats) can’t watch a video of Harris speaking and make the decision that she is an empty suit?

Dude, I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. God forbid you look at all the positives Biden has accomplished. His administration. He's done an amazing job for what he had to follow and the messes he had to deal with. No president is going to have a perfect tenure, but compared to the nonsense and corruption of Republican administrations, he's been fantastic.

Sad you prefer to make fun of an old man who will make mistakes, even though he is FAR FAR more intelligent than idiot Trump who had to take a cognitive test and bragged about it. But you seem to prefer corruption and crooks running the country. Pathetic.
I agree with you on all that. However, this cognitive decline-how can you defend it? Like trading in a junky pos car for a newer one that has its transmission slipping. Just going to let that go? I am not making fun of him. You know it is an issue. And I hope Trump rots in jail. I want Biden to succeed but there is a long way to go before 2024…

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
No, it's not just a little forgetfulness once in awhile. Obviously I don't know the severity, but I recognize the signs of dementia, as would anyone who's dealt with it over years.
Yes and no. What makes it more difficult to determine from our vantage point is the stress of the presidency, creating abnormal levels of fatigue for a near octogenarian, coupled with his age can easily mimic dementia symptoms.

With that said, I can’t say he doesn’t have the onset of it. Only a professional can diagnosis (unless it’s so obvious from advanced stages ).

Yes and no. What makes it more difficult to determine from our vantage point is the stress of the presidency, creating abnormal levels of fatigue for a near octogenarian, coupled with his age can easily mimic dementia symptoms.

With that said, I can’t say he doesn’t have the onset of it. Only a professional can diagnosis (unless it’s so obvious from advanced stages ).
Does it matter if it is age related or dementia? Fact is he is getting confused. Not a good look for the most powerful man on the planet. Quite concerning…

Has his cognitive function been tested? If not, why? If it has, why haven’t the results been released (or have they)?

Cognitive function testing is common for seniors who apply for life insurance. You would think it would be part of a U.S. President’s annual physical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT