ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jackie?

No, even though Biden has the best technology available in the world, he still can't overcome the gaffes.

Just try to be intellectually honest.

Oh... I'm not cheering for him to fail. He's already done that. I truly want him to succeed, as I have all along.
Gaffes? Yes. Biden is a gaffe machine. But dementia? That's just plain stupid. Be better.

Reactions: TheCainer
Joe has had arguably the most productive first two years of my lifetime. His list of accomplishments is nearly unrivaled. Not bad for a guy you say will be in a nursing home soon.
Okay, but his cognitive impairment/decline is obvious and palpable. The average idiot can tell Biden is two months away from being 80.

For the sake of the country, he needs to be a one-term president.

Okay, but his cognitive impairment/decline is obvious and palpable. The average idiot can tell Biden is two months away from being 80.

For the sake of the country, he needs to be a one-term president.
I make no claim he is as sharp as he used to be. He's not. I'm simply shredding, and with ease I might add, that Biden is a doddering old man unable to hold a thought. While not as sharp, his ability to get stuff done is simply stellar.

Gaffes? Yes. Biden is a gaffe machine. But dementia? That's just plain stupid. Be better.
He shows normal cognitive decline for his age. The problem is the onset of dementia can occur at any time and progress rapidly.

FTR, I’m pretty sure Donald Trump was administered a dementia test during his presidency. At least the test Trump was describing and bragging about acing sounded a lot like the test they gave to my grandmother when she was being diagnosed with dementia.

In short, it’s a legitimate concern.

You MAGAs truly embarrass yourselves every single time you talk about Biden's mental faculties. It's always bullshit hypocrisy with you. Always. Get over yourselves.

Here's the thing, from my perspective. All of it can be true.

- Yes, Trump is a dumbass who has his own difficulties.
- Yes, MAGAs are largely hypocrites.
- Yes, the Biden Administration has accomplished a great deal in two years (whether or not one admits it or not)
- Yes, Biden is aging and struggling at times.
- Yes, Biden is fine 75% of the time, but is that what we need from a President?

Here's the thing, from my perspective. All of it can be true.

- Yes, Trump is a dumbass who has his own difficulties.
- Yes, MAGAs are largely hypocrites.
- Yes, the Biden Administration has accomplished a great deal in two years (whether or not one admits it or not)
- Yes, Biden is aging and struggling at times.
- Yes, Biden is fine 75% of the time, but is that what we need from a President?
Biden is probably fine the vast majority of the time when doing the work other than having to talk in front of everyone. He's never been great at it. Again, he was my #20 choice but I would vote for him again.

Leading our country? Damn straight I'm scared of her.
Biden didn't even want her as VP, his advisor talked him into it. And now he wishes it wasn't her, she is so awful. I feel bad for Joe and Jill, they know he has to somehow get through two more years as Kamala would be a disaster. If she were the Dem nomination in 2024, it would be a landslide win for the R's, no way will she be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT