ADVERTISEMENT

Where were you when the Sandy Hook shooting happened?

Op loves gathering personal information.
xOUMBo.gif

Reactions: BrianNole777
Nope.

I remember where I was when the Columbia space shuttle exploded and when 9-11 happened, though.

I also remember exactly where I was when FSU won all three of their National Championships.

I didn't hear about until noon hour. Left office for lunch and was going to work rest of day from home as i did every Fri back then, had just picked up some lunch when heard about it on radio, turned on TV soon as I got home, lunch went in fridge, appetite was gone.

• Sad
I was at work, teaching at a school. Of course we had the usual concern but unfortunately school shootings weren't anything new or anything we hadn't dealt with before. I was at lunch when the details started coming out. A colleague got an alert on his phone when he read he just said "Oh my God". Told us and everyone there just wanted to get sick over it.

• Sad
One of the teachers from the school just spoke at the DNC.

Do you remember where you were?

I remember that day well. I was working in an office cube farm and a co-worker said a bunch of little kids got massacred at a school. We started Googling it.

Another co-worker said it was "disgusting."

Brutal day. Yikes.

Where were you?

Working in White Plains NY.

I lived 15 miles from Newton.

• Sad
I don't remember the day of but remember the day after.

Wife and I went Xmas shopping early in the morning including a stop at Walmart. It was before I really started stockpiling ammo. The shelves were full.

Decided it was a good time to plan ahead and pick up a couple 500 rd value packs of .22 LR and 300 rds 9mm.

By that night all ammo shelves everywhere were empty and I was wishing I'd filled my cart.

Wife and I went Xmas shopping early in the morning including a stop at Walmart. It was before I really started stockpiling ammo. The shelves were full.

Decided it was a good time to plan ahead and pick up a couple 500 rd value packs of .22 LR and 300 rds 9mm.

By that night all ammo shelves were empty and I was wishing I'd filled my cart.
Interesting.

The day after I was discussing it with my colleague. They were discussing how their neighbor had children at Sandy Hook. The children were safe, but it was stressful to say the least.

Probably had a different perspective than you did.

Interesting.

The day after I was discussing it with my colleague. They were discussing how their neighbor had children at Sandy Hook. The children were safe, but it was stressful to say the least.

Probably had a different perspective than you did.
Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought the way I did.

First real ammo shortage I'd ever experience and everything just disappeared during 1 day.

By that night all ammo shelves everywhere were empty and I was wishing I'd filled my cart.
You’re obviously trolling, but just to be clear, after a bunch of children got murdered by guns, you immediately thought “Oh my god, I better go stock up on ammo.”
What kind of sick fvck would think that way?
That was a rhetorical question, no need to answer jackass.

• Haha
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Got home and heard on the news. Absolutely sick to my stomach. Depressed all evening. Even moreso to see how the MAGAt crowd defamed the parents and spread lies all in a desperate attempt to prevent any common sense gun control. Evil subhuman scum.

• Sad
One of the teachers from the school just spoke at the DNC.

Do you remember where you were?

I remember that day well. I was working in an office cube farm and a co-worker said a bunch of little kids got massacred at a school. We started Googling it.

Another co-worker said it was "disgusting."

Brutal day. Yikes.

Where were you?

I was in a combination of a shipping warehouse and receiving warehouse in a factory in West Branch Iowa.
I remember telling a coworker about it saying I’m tired of seeing reports of kids killed in school while I’m at work. My job is supposed to be dangerous, not kids doing their “jobs” by going to school.

Last edited:
  • Sad
You’re obviously trolling, but just to be clear, after a bunch of children got murdered by guns, you immediately thought “Oh my god, I better go stock up on ammo.”
What kind of sick fvck would think that way?
That was a rhetorical question, no need to answer jackass.
Not trolling and not a sick fvck. I'm a responsible gun owner who loves to shoot and realized the blow back from this.

The sick fvcks were:
1. The kid that did this.
2. The mother who broke the law and bought this sick little POS an AR.

Last edited:
I don’t remember. I do remember a week later my son had a wrestling tournament and Newton’s HS team was there, but I never interacted with any of the people from Newton. They did have a minute of silence and there was quite a bit of crying in the stands.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT