ADVERTISEMENT

White girl gains respect from black world.

Paul Pierce is just keeping it real. Telling it like it is. Ya know, like how your buddy Trump does it. Not surprised you’re triggered.

Larry Bird used to bitch when a team guarded him with a white guy. Bird said it was disrespectful. Everyone laughs and no one cares.

Paul Pierce says something similar, gives Caitlin respect, and Trump supporter is triggered.

Selective outrage. LMAO. Since when did Iowans become so small-minded and humorless?

stripes lighten GIF

Paul Pierce is just keeping it real. Telling it like it is. Ya know, like how your buddy Trump does it. Not surprised you’re triggered.

Larry Bird used to bitch when a team guarded him with a white guy. Bird said it was disrespectful. Everyone laughs and no one cares.

Paul Pierce says something similar, gives Caitlin respect, and Trump supporter is triggered.

Selective outrage. LMAO. Since when did Iowans become so small-minded and humorless?

stripes lighten GIF
It’s social media and the internet. Everyone has to go around being shocked all the time.

Larry Bird, used to tell opponents. How dare you have a white boy try to guard me. Get a brother out here to defend me.
Charles Barkley tells one of those stories. Bird looked irritated so Charles asked him what was the matter. Bird told him you have a white guy on me, it's disrespectful. The Pistons put a white guy on him once and Bird demanded the ball possession after possession and destroyed the guy, and then told their coach about it. Larry may not be the goat but he is damn sure in the top 5 conversation.

Don’t worry, plenty of African Americans will continue to share their racist thoughts.

A quick search shows that lebron, Steph curry and wemby are the most popular people in the nba today. Where is jokic, last years mvp or donicic. They have done way more for the game than the rookie wemby.
I mean how stupid are some of these racist folks.

It’s about the attention and the views they receive. Its not just because they are of a certain color.

Last edited:
Charles Barkley tells one of those stories. Bird looked irritated so Charles asked him what was the matter. Bird told him you have a white guy on me, it's disrespectful. The Pistons put a white guy on him once and Bird demanded the ball possession after possession and destroyed the guy, and then told their coach about it. Larry may not be the goat but he is damn sure in the top 5 conversation.
Mid 80s Boston C's had quite a few honkeys with game on their team. Bird gets most of the adulation, but McHale and Ainge were rock solid in their own right.

FWIW, I happen to like Chuck. He might not be one of the NBA's "good guys", but I've always admired how he can shoot from the hip and not give a rip about what others think of him. I don't drink, but if I did, I wouldn't mind throwing a couple back with him.

Ha! I saw a black guy graduate with an accounting degree once. Did NOT expect that! Remember when Biden discovered Obama was 'clean' and 'articulate'. Don't be triggered now, just keeping it real.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Except nobody is triggered by that because everyone knows only a ****ing idiot would espouse such a view since black guys get college degrees every year.

It is rare and special for a talent like Caitlin Clark to come out of the state of Iowa, of all places, and put up a performance like that against a team the caliber of LSU. It is also indeed a rarity when a team of predominantly white players absolutely destroys a team like LSU, unlike your absurd comparisons of black men earning college degrees or being able to articulate themselves intelligently.

Paul Pierce paid Caitlin Clark and the Iowa women the ultimate compliment in basketball. For you and other like-minded mental midgets to be offended by that speaks to fragility and utter stupidity.

Don’t worry, plenty of African Americans will continue to share their racist thoughts.

A quick search shows that lebron, Steph curry and wemby are the most popular people in the nba today. Where is jokic, last years mvp or donicic. They have done way more for the game than the rookie wemby.

It’s about the attention and the views they receive. Its not just because they are of a certain color.
Jemele Hill is a ****ing idiot.

Legit question. Is Wemby even really viewed as "black" in the NBA circles? He's a biracial kid from Europe, and probably feels more kinship with his fellow Europeans in the league than with his African-American teammates.

stripes lighten GIF
When Sinclair media bought all the AM radio channels in Iowa, which led them to believe all of the right wing lies.

stripes lighten GIF
Good lord. But Trump into a basketball thread. TDS. Get help.

stripes lighten GIF
You're a clown

If white people said that on a platform like that about blacks you white libtards would flip out. Many would anyway, demanding they be fired and they would be. Liberals are the king of double standards
Hey where’s bitch boy @tweeterhawk to tell cool guy ddeanHawk to keep politics off this board?

Except nobody is triggered by that because everyone knows only a ****ing idiot would espouse such a view since black guys get college degrees every year.

It is rare and special for a talent like Caitlin Clark to come out of the state of Iowa, of all places, and put up a performance like that against a team the caliber of LSU. It is also indeed a rarity when a team of predominantly white players absolutely destroys a team like LSU, unlike your absurd comparisons of black men earning college degrees or being able to articulate themselves intelligently.

Paul Pierce paid Caitlin Clark and the Iowa women the ultimate compliment in basketball. For you and other like-minded mental midgets to be offended by that speaks to fragility and utter stupidity.
It's not really that rare at all in women's college basketball.

Over the last 20 years there's probably more known white players than black players. Think about all the Uconn players. Turosi, Sue Bird ect.

This is just the first time men have paid much attention to women's basketball and if you grew up around basketball black guys will always assume white guys suck until they prove they can play.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It's not really that rare at all in women's college basketball.

Over the last 20 years there's probably more known white players than black players. Think about all the Uconn players. Turosi, Sue Bird ect.

This is just the first time men have paid much attention to women's basketball and if you grew up around basketball black guys will always assume white guys suck until they prove they can play.
I am not an expert on women’s basketball, so I will defer to you. You seem to know your shit, so I believe you.

Just out of curiosity, were those UConn teams predominantly white?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT