ADVERTISEMENT

jo Says He’s A Black Woman!!

I appreciate you proving my point. As far as meeting up, I'll meet you right now. I'm off today. What are your intentions?
85048d09-12a1-4a3a-a8c5-4c1aa0a7f2f4_text.gif

It won't be me - I wouldn't meet up with one of you even if I kinda liked your HORT persona! I'm not fond of internet dating.

You're not kidding. I'm starting to think that some of you people really are crazy. Like clinically...

A fat bitch with a manicure? LMAO! If you had any intention of dragging your flabby ass anywhere near me, you would have agreed to the first two places I gave you.......but no, how about here...how about there....oh, what about over there!! lol Dumbass..........

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

And you guys wonder why I respond to everything stolen_valor posts with this gif!

So perfect.

I waited 20 minutes. I took two videos that I’ll load when I get home. You had your chance H4AD. From this point on, you’re a confirmed bitch. Verified!
H4aD
*noun \ ˈhē-fô-dē *

1. Informal: A term used to describe someone who avoids confrontation or is perceived as lacking courage.
    Example: "He didn't show up to the fight; what a H4aD."
Etymology: Originates from the events of July 5th, 2024, where an individual known as H4aD failed to appear for a scheduled confrontation at fight bar, leading to widespread use of the term to denote cowardice.

A fat bitch with a manicure? LMAO! If you had any intention of dragging your flabby ass anywhere near me, you would have agreed to the first two places I gave you.......but no, how about here...how about there....oh, what about over there!! lol Dumbass..........

Sure thing, bud. I'll be out later with some friends if you want to try again.

The videos I took won't upload to Imgur for some reason. If someone wants to upload them for me, let me know. I'll text them or email them.

what a fvcking pussy. if you're going to be a keyboard ranger sorry keyboard "marine", at least douche your mangina and show up. I can smell the salmon from here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT