ADVERTISEMENT

jo Says He’s A Black Woman!!

I waited 20 minutes. I took two videos that I’ll load when I get home. You had your chance H4AD. From this point on, you’re a confirmed bitch. Verified!
Keep telling yourself that, fatti! Hiding in your truck, around people, phone in hand, on a road by a trail under the umbrella of St. Luke's eyes in the sky. I can almost smell the piss in your pants. Meet me like a man where there is no interference or witnesses or STFU and go back to sucking on your mom's titty!

Keep telling yourself that, fatti! Hiding in your truck, around people, phone in hand, on a road by a trail under the umbrella of St. Luke's eyes in the sky. I can almost smell the piss in your pants. Meet me like a man where there is no interference or witnesses or STFU and go back to sucking on your mom's titty!

Ok. Tomorrow. What time?

Regardless of the condition's he’s the one that showed up. What’s your excuse. Are you not allowed to show your face in public/daylight?

Where I said? Any time after dark.
So you were willing to meet me at your South Des Moines boxing club on a random Thursday evening. However, you'll only meet @Kinnick.At.Night in some dark isolated area. That doesn't have creepy, serial killer written all over it.

Again, I just feel sad for you at this point. No grown, civilized man should act the way that you do.

So you were willing to meet me at your South Des Moines boxing club on a random Thursday evening. However, you'll only meet @Kinnick.At.Night in some dark isolated area. That doesn't have creepy, serial killer written all over it.

Again, I just feel sad for you at this point. No grown, civilized man should act the way that you do.

I didn't even know this. Hilarious! What's the club's name?

I’m a little concerned that “Private” Bitch Boy has jumped the shark today. I’m worried our “marine” may never recover and this account will be dust-binned for Rico full time. Sad.

I’m a little concerned that “Private” Bitch Boy has jumped the shark today. I’m worried our “marine” may never recover and this account will be dust-binned for Rico full time. Sad.
Yeah this should be the end of it. Which is great until you realize we're just going to get twice as much BDE420

Reactions: Hawki97
I didn't even know this. Hilarious!
Yeah, he was threatening some random person on here. I baited him to a fight to see if he was genuinely from Iowa or some Russian troll.

He specifically noted the SE Des Moines boxing club. You're a better man than me, I haven't fought in 30 years and have no interest in fighting some seemingly unhinged former Marine, if he is who he says he is.

Like you, I'd simply just want to get him on video to share with GIAORT if he's genuinely like his online persona, IRL. If so, he'd be insufferable

What are you worried about? Be a man and answer.
Do you suppose the good Gunny here, wished in retrospect, no cams were rolling, no cell phones were on and no one was around when little Flick here spat on him?

The only thing that got slapped was your frank while jerking to this thread.

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Yes! Keep dancing you little bitch boy! What a phucking loser! Entertain me. I’m only sad because I’m not the only HORTer that owns your little bitch ass anymore.

Well, I'm out the door. H4AD, I'll be downtown tonight. I'll make it a point to be at a specified bar at a time of your choosing. Let me know. As far as I'm concerned, it's a friendly meeting. I'll even buy you a beer. So, there's no need to worry about cameras. And my friends are good folks. You can bring your own friends if you don't trust me. Name the time and place and I'll be there.

Reactions: Ree4
Well, I'm out the door. H4AD, I'll be downtown tonight. I'll make it a point to be at a specified bar at a time of your choosing. Let me know. As far as I'm concerned, it's a friendly meeting. I'll even buy you a beer. So, there's no need to worry about cameras. And my friends are good folks. You can bring your own friends if you don't trust me. Name the time and place and I'll be there.
You do realize this post made @Hawki97 drop his 1" boner, right?

So glad I took Here to be a pussy off ignore to see this glorious thread and him being the little bitch he's always been! We can add being a pussy to all his other qualities... constant liar, little bitch, really fooking stupid, prolly really ugly, incel and many more!

Edit to add a shoutout to @luvmyhawks for the friendly public service announcement as otherwise I would have completely missed this!

Says the coward who didn't show. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT