ADVERTISEMENT

White House is throwing it down messaging wise

You're half right. Biden has dementia, and horrible policies, and I'm not going to support him because he's not Trump.

I criticize Trump plenty. What I don't do is pile onto Trump when it's undeserved. As I've said for over 8 years, it's not necessary because Trump provides plenty of material on his own. Take off your blue painted glasses so you can see.

So you are trying to come across as reasonable about your criticizm of both candidates but you openly claim Joe has dementia, yet I've never seen you criticize Trump for his obvious mental health issues. His slurring, his inability to pronounce common words or saying jibberish words during campaign speeches. He sleeps in court where his freedom is at stake. You don't find any find any of those things concerning when it comes to his mental and physical fitness? Your attempt to seem impartial and give fair evaluations isn't coming off so well.

You're half right. Biden has dementia, and horrible policies, and I'm not going to support him because he's not Trump.

I criticize Trump plenty. What I don't do is pile onto Trump when it's undeserved. As I've said for over 8 years, it's not necessary because Trump provides plenty of material on his own. Take off your blue painted glasses so you can see.
It appears you are completely blinded by your cheap maga red painted glasses. You clearly kiss the ring.

So you are trying to come across as reasonable about your criticizm of both candidates but you openly claim Joe has dementia, yet I've never seen you criticize Trump for his obvious mental health issues. His slurring, his inability to pronounce common words or saying jibberish words during campaign speeches. He sleeps in court where his freedom is at stake. You don't find any find any of those things concerning when it comes to his mental and physical fitness? Your attempt to seem impartial and give fair evaluations isn't coming off so well.
If you don't see it, you aren't looking. Anyway, I'm tired of pointing it out. From the attacks here, liberals have no place to stand. 'But Trump' is the same as MAGA. Have you ever called out Biden?

okUym33.jpeg

If you don't see it, you aren't looking. Anyway, I'm tired of pointing it out. From the attacks here, liberals have no place to stand. 'But Trump' is the same as MAGA. Have you ever called out Biden?
Well, when something specific is TRULY HIS FAULT then I will. He gets zero credit for his accomplishments - I've never seen this worse for a POTUS - and gets blamed for stuff by Republican - mostly educated by Fox, that he has no control over, like gas prices, Afghanistan pullout, and global inflation. Oh, and Ukraine being invaded. Oh, and college students protesting. I didn't blame either Bush when college students were protesting back then. My general belief, and it gets proven when you see videos of students not even knowing why they are at a protest, is that there are a LOT of college students who look forward to having something to protest. I watched it repeatedly while living in Iowa City for years.

Well, when something specific is TRULY HIS FAULT then I will. He gets zero credit for his accomplishments - I've never seen this worse for a POTUS - and gets blamed for stuff by Republican - mostly educated by Fox, that he has no control over, like gas prices, Afghanistan pullout, and global inflation. Oh, and Ukraine being invaded. Oh, and college students protesting. I didn't blame either Bush when college students were protesting back then. My general belief, and it gets proven when you see videos of students not even knowing why they are at a protest, is that there are a LOT of college students who look forward to having something to protest. I watched it repeatedly while living in Iowa City for years.
FWIW, the WH Press secretary just said Biden is doing everything possible to control gas prices. So which is it?

BTW, a POTUS can influence oil and natural gas prices based on executive policies. A POTUS can influence inflation based on fiscal policies.

Not a liberal. Not a fan of Biden. But he is as good as a kindly old grandpa; unlike Trump who is a self-serving snake. So on those factors alone its not even a choice for me, and I lean conservative, but that party hasn't put forth a candidate I can get behind since McCain, and I had my problems with him too.

Not a liberal. Not a fan of Biden. But he is as good as a kindly old grandpa; unlike Trump who is a self-serving snake. So on those factors alone its not even a choice for me, and I lean conservative, but that party hasn't put forth a candidate I can get behind since McCain, and I had my problems with him too.
I'm on record as saying, many times, that I had high hopes for Biden. He may have been a kindly grandpa at one time, but he's not the same person or politician as when he was a Senator. I'm not afraid to say I was wrong about Biden. That said, I've never been wrong about Trump on any of his toxic traits as a person, or more than a few of his policies. This board is completely binary, but the liberal majority absolutely hates any criticism of Biden, et al. Yes, I'm a fiscal conservative, but I'm consistent in that view, and non-partisan. I'm a federalist and libertarian.

President Joe Biden on Barack Obama Asking Him to Be His V.P. and Why He Was Hesitant At First

President Biden scraps 'Bidenomics' after slogan falls flat​

WASHINGTON ― Last June, in what the White House envisioned would be a turning-point speech in Chicago, President Joe Biden introduced a new slogan aimed at selling an economic revival.

The mantra was "Bidenomics." And on this day, the word was plastered everywhere: flanking Biden on massive blue signs as he talked up an improving economy, across the base of his lectern, and draped down the walls of Chicago's historic post office where Biden spoke to a couple hundred supporters.

But over time, all the "Bidenomics" talk has disappeared.

During a recent campaign swing this month in Pennsylvania − in which Biden made three stops and sought to contrast his economic agenda with former President Donald Trump's − Biden never mentioned the term "Bidenomics." Nor did he utter the phrase during separate addresses to electrical workers and builders unions over the past week. Or Thursday in Syracuse, N.Y., where he announced more than $6 billion in subsidies for two microchip factories.

The White House concluded that too many Americans didn't know what "Bidenomics" meant. Congressional Democratic candidates and party activists never embraced the label as they work to overcome the president's low approval ratings to win back control of the House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...S&cvid=75f6ce002ad8427185a13a5d538e512d&ei=69
Called it

You have to be a parody otherwise, Yikes..

That CNN interview was really throwing it down.... :rolleyes:

Biden and the White House puppet masters must think people are really stupid.

"People have money to spend".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT