ADVERTISEMENT

White House is throwing it down messaging wise

I know a part of it is his age and inability to be out from and center on all this, but considering where we were in 2020 and where we are now, it is truly astounding and damning for the US in general his approval is so low and Trump could possibly be reelected.

A true disconnect from reality has occurred thanks to disinformation and the collapse of journalism in favor of entertainment news.

Two pictures taken on the same day: Trump and Biden

two-pictures-taken-on-the-same-day-trump-and-biden-v0-jfg0v8vijicc1.png

I’m sorry. Every time I see this thread pop back up on page one an actually laugh out loud.

Anyone that thinks that is delusional. He’s personally done such a shitty job, particularly with immigration, he’s going to lose in 2024 to a guy whose candidacy is the world’s greatest troll job.

Last edited:
I’m sorry. Every time I see this thread pop back up on page one an actually laugh out loud.

Anyone that thinks that is delusional. He’s personally done such a shifty job, particularly with immigration, he’s going to lose in 2024 to a guy whose candidacy is the world’s greatest troll job.
I don't think he's done that shifty of a job.

I don't think he's done that shitty of a job.
Typo corrected. But assuming you meant what I meant...that isnt what the public thinks writ large. Sorry. Things are looking pretty grim for the old guy right now.

If you look closely at the graphs on the bottom half of the page, every President in modern history has had a higher approval rating at this stage of their presidency than Biden. Every one. Including many that lost in the upcoming election in their cycle. Trump, W, Carter

Many of you libs have to be wringing your hands at this point. If Trump wins in November the post mortem on here will be glorious. Many may not admit it openly on here but Id bet a vast majority of Dems wish/hope for a last minute coup and a new candidate arises from the ashes.

But yet, here we are, and the thread title belies the reality.

Last edited:
Typo corrected. But assuming you meant what I meant...that isnt what the public thinks writ large. Sorry. Things are looking pretty grim for the old guy right now.

If you look closely at the graphs on the bottom half of the page, every President in modern history has had a higher approval rating at this stage of their presidency than Biden. Every one. Including many that lost in the upcoming election in their cycle. Trump, W, Carter

Many of you libs have to be wringing your hands at this point. If Trump wins in November the post mortem on here will be glorious. Many may not admit it openly on here but Id bet a vast majority of Dems wish/hope for a last minute coup and a new candidate arises from the ashes.

When Biden wins, should we expect a mea culpa from you?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
When Biden wins, should we expect a mea culpa from you?
Sure. Not a problem. I don't think my team should be running Trump because I think he stands the greatest chance of losing to the old fella actually but here we are.

Never would I have predicted that we would actually see him leading Biden at this point. In the states that matter. National polls mean nothing. The only ones that matter are the swing states. PA, WI, GA, OH, AZ, MI.

Sure. Not a problem. I don't think my team should be running Trump because I think he stands the greatest chance of losing to the old fella actually but here we are.

Never would I have predicted that we would actually see him leading Biden at this point. In the states that matter. National polls mean nothing. The only ones that matter are the swing states. PA, WI, GA, OH, AZ, MI.
Lol at “my team.” What a tool you are.

Polls look like they are starting to turn around, and all the economic good news will help Biden's favorability rating in the months to come. Biden hasn't even started campaigning against Trump yet. Wait until all the ads showing how unfit Trump is come out. The momentum will be building soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT