ADVERTISEMENT

Whitlock: NCAA using DEI to bust Caitlin Clark's and Iowa's WBB bracket

This grifter needs to keep Caitlin's name out of his mouth

Will Smith Reaction GIF by saschamoellersde
You can't handle the truth..............

Just call him an uncle Tom and be done with it. Nothing makes someone like you happier other than dropping the n word to rap in your car because you are one of the hip and good whites.
Just for the record i don't do that. I'll call ya a cyclone fan but sheesh

Guilty for what? Being more intelligent than MAGAt trash?

Notice how MAGAts can only deal in their emotions and are incapable of refuting the facts I laid out with other facts, @Chishawk1425? It’s why the most predictable demographic on Trump’s side is the uneducated. Sad, ignorant, brainwashed people.
We are inundated with left wing orthodoxy in our print media, social media, government edicts, and educational bureaucracy, but the right is brainwashed? Yes, I could refute your “facts” with my “facts” and waste my and your time. You Progressives love to claim intellectual and moral superiority in your authoritarian quest. Honestly, the right has its work cut out for it to reverse the Orwellian nightmare we seem to be headed for.
Perhaps you can explain. We all agree on the evils of past discrimination without a doubt. How does remedying it with DEI (present and future discrimination, see Kendi) unify our country? Isn’t discrimination evil in any form? Is it appropriate for government and self proclaimed intellectuals to decide who it’s appropriate to discriminate against? Who decides when the playing field has leveled and it should end? How does treating an evil with more evil heal the racial divide? It hasn’t. It’s worsened it.

We are inundated with left wing orthodoxy in our print media, social media, government edicts, and educational bureaucracy, but the right is brainwashed? Yes, I could refute your “facts” with my “facts” and waste my and your time. You Progressives love to claim intellectual and moral superiority in your authoritarian quest. Honestly, the right has its work cut out for it to reverse the Orwellian nightmare we seem to be headed for.
Perhaps you can explain. We all agree on the evils of past discrimination without a doubt. How does remedying it with DEI (present and future discrimination, see Kendi) unify our country? Isn’t discrimination evil in any form? Is it appropriate for government and self proclaimed intellectuals to decide who it’s appropriate to discriminate against? Who decides when the playing field has leveled and it should end? How does treating an evil with more evil heal the racial divide? It hasn’t. It’s worsened it.
It’s painfully obvious that most Cons have no idea what DEI actually is. It’s yet another example of a scary buzzword to manipulate my more fragile fellow whites. All most DEI offices do is ensure practices in hiring that reduce the capacity for discrimination. Blind resumes, greater screening before interviews, diverse interview panels when hiring, etc. It actually makes it MORE likely that a candidate is hired on merit. But for MAGAts, there’s no way a Black person gets hired over a white person on merit, in their mind.

Why - Because he doesn't hold the line on the expected narrative? My guess is you don't like his politics or religious views so of course everything he says has to be termed as being a grifter. Maybe he should just fall in line with all the others - hmmm?
I don’t like him because he spreads lies and divisiveness. He’s a grifter. Iowa certainly got screwed but it has nothing to do with DEI. Heck most right wingers don’t even know what it is. This is a prime example.

I don’t like him because he spreads lies and divisiveness. He’s a grifter. Iowa certainly got screwed but it has nothing to do with DEI. Heck most right wingers don’t even know what it is. This is a prime example.
Most right wingers don’t even know what it is? Pure ignorance. You might say more right wingers are the ones who do the hiring and have to potentially sacrifice quality and safety for the sake of equity and diversity. Like generalizations?

And because you don’t like or agree with him hardly makes him a liar.

Reactions: TRE 12
It really makes you upset that he's black doesn't it?

How dare a black man have an opinion out of line with the state.
You do realize the only reason he’s gone to this side is because it’s the only way he can get anyone to listen to him? The guy’s been shitcanned everywhere he’s been. Everywhere. ESPN was giving him his own stage to start his magazine and nobody could or would work with him. This grift is all he’s got.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
It’s painfully obvious that most Cons have no idea what DEI actually is. It’s yet another example of a scary buzzword to manipulate my more fragile fellow whites. All most DEI offices do is ensure practices in hiring that reduce the capacity for discrimination. Blind resumes, greater screening before interviews, diverse interview panels when hiring, etc. It actually makes it MORE likely that a candidate is hired on merit. But for MAGAts, there’s no way a Black person gets hired over a white person on merit, in their mind.
Is present and future discrimination ok? Just answer the question. Ibrahim Kendi demands it on the basis of what? Science? You’re living in a dream world.

You do realize the only reason he’s gone to this side is because it’s the only way he can get anyone to listen to him? The guy’s been shitcanned everywhere he’s been. Everywhere. ESPN was giving him his own stage to start his magazine and nobody could or would work with him. This grift is all he’s got.
See this is a problem.

You can't possibly know if he believes what he says or not.

Why can't he believe what he's saying? Because he's black?

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
He sure seems like he believes it 🤷‍♂️
Of course he seems like it. It’s how he makes his money. He’s been kicked off and fired so now he realizes he’s going to become a race baiter from the other side. Gets him views and clicks from his right wing base. He’s no different than a left wing race baiter.

Notice how MAGAts can only deal in their emotions and are incapable of refuting the facts I laid out with other facts, @Chishawk1425? It’s why the most predictable demographic on Trump’s side is the uneducated. Sad, ignorant, brainwashed people.
why people like you need a media that hides facts so you can be oblivious and make up your own.

This is gaslighting. We all know what it is and you are a liar. Actually you may be too stupid to be lying.

Discrimination? No. But thanks for trying the assumption game.

Discrimination? No. But thanks for trying the assumption game.
Discrimination? No. But thanks for trying the assumption

Funny. You’re describing equal opportunity here, not DEI. Sounds great, but you’re drinking the koolaid. Equity is equality of outcome, Marxist philosophy that allows a ruling class to determine winners and losers, not based on merit. Based on an authoritarian doctrine that failed to divide us by class last century and resulted in 120 million deaths, now resurrected and trying to divide us by race. Promotes discrimination while decrying past discrimination. Nonsensical,

Funny. You’re describing equal opportunity here, not DEI. Sounds great, but you’re drinking the koolaid. Equity is equality of outcome, Marxist philosophy that allows a ruling class to determine winners and losers, not based on merit. Based on an authoritarian doctrine that failed to divide us by class last century and resulted in 120 million deaths, now resurrected and trying to divide us by race. Promotes discrimination while decrying past discrimination. Nonsensical,
You’re regurgitating right wing nonsense. I know this because we have a DEI office and I literally relayed what they do. MAGAt twitter has infected too many brains.

• Wow
Reactions: ddeanHawk
I've thought all year that Caitlin's supporting cast wasn't adequate enough to make it back to the final 4, regardless of the draw. Just too much pressure on one person in a tourney where one trick pony teams usually fall short. Hope I'm wrong

You’re regurgitating right wing nonsense. I know this because we have a DEI office and I literally relayed what they do. MAGAt twitter has infected too many brains.
Maga Maga, you despise them four letters don't ya. You realize what it stands for right? And that pretty much sums up your feelings, deep down you despise this country

Reactions: DewHawk
Maga Maga, you despise them four letters don't ya. You realize what it stands for right? And that pretty much sums up your feelings, deep down you despise this country
I despise fascists. And it’s a term Nazi appeasers used in the “America First” movement that were admirers of Hitler. Just like today’s MAGAts admire Putin and think white Christians are inherently superior and should control us all.

I despise fascists. And it’s a term Nazi appeasers used in the “America First” movement that were admirers of Hitler. Just like today’s MAGAts admire Putin and think white Christians are inherently superior and should control us all.
You are so wrong. No one I know likes hitler or putin. Not sure where you are getting your so called facts. Maybe cnn and msnbs? You are way of base

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT