ADVERTISEMENT

Who are your 3 favorite posters??

Notice Wahawk was not on his list...

But the Rick Ross lookin' brothers scare everyone. Swag looks like Middle Eastern descent from his photo. Cops don't probably bother him much but TSA probably profiles the shit out of him.

Hawk in SEC when he's not in one of his rage induced, get off my lawn benders
Torbee when he's not trying too hard
The Devil, why would you go against him.

Swag, rhino, OiT (I think he's way out there, but I'm not going to hate someone for that) What he posts is interesting, even I don't agree with some of it.

Keep lurking.....dick

tumblr_lvtkhrBZ7x1qm3qd8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I was hoping that somebody would pick me but cry baby legend made one of his stupid jokes at the start to screw it up and now people are not really being serious about it.

At first I was like, "No, no, I didn't mean it quite like THAT."

But if it gets me on one of these lists, hell, maybe it's worth a shot.
So, when someone asks you of you'd suck a a million bucks
At first I was like, "No, no, I didn't mean it quite like THAT."

But if it gets me on one of these lists, hell, maybe it's worth a shot.
so when someone asks if you'd suck wang for a million dollars......they are way off...you just need someone to be nice to you on a message board. That kind of makes you a slut....for weiner

So, when someone asks you of you'd suck a a million bucks
so when someone asks if you'd suck wang for a million dollars......they are way off...you just need someone to be nice to you on a message board. That kind of makes you a slut....for weiner
Stop judging me, dammit.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I'd say Kinnick and 2win, because they are good hawk fans and like to schwill PBR. Jelly, because he seems like a nice dude. Have to toss Fred in there as well, as he always encourages me to dine and drink at Applebee's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT