ADVERTISEMENT

Who could be Trump's vice president?

binsfeldcyhawk2

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2006
A whole lot of meh in this list. Don't see anyone who could move the needle.

The Noem shooting the puppy fiasco actually did Trump a favor as she was probably the pick prior....just imagine if this came out after she was picked.

Only one that could help a bit (hispanic vote) isn't eligible. Rubio. Florida residency makes him ineligible.

Maybe Tim Scott? I think he gets shredded under the scrutiny that he'd get if he was the pick.

What say you?

A whole lot of meh in this list. Don't see anyone who could move the needle.

The Noem shooting the puppy fiasco actually did Trump a favor as she was probably the pick prior....just imagine if this came out after she was picked.

Only one that could help a bit (hispanic vote) isn't eligible. Rubio. Florida residency makes him ineligible.

Maybe Tim Scott? I think he gets shredded under the scrutiny that he'd get if he was the pick.

What say you?

Bush and Cheney were both Texas residents and that didn’t stop them. Constitutional restrictions are for cucks.

Bush and Cheney were both Texas residents and that didn’t stop them. Constitutional restrictions are for cucks.
Cheney changed his residency to Wyoming.

For some reason I don't see Rubio changing his residency...could be wrong.

In those days the GOP at least went through the motions of pretending Cheney was not an inhabitant of Texas. If Trump has shown us anything, it’s that going along with such niceties is obsolete for MAGA Nation.

And we all know who he's choosing. Some hot white woman he will try banging. That's all he cares about.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I think something that's missed in the Trump VP conversation is the pick is likely to be President at some point in the term.

Don't see many fat 80 yr olds.

It's always brought up with Joe, do it myself, but at least Joe stays in shape.

Fat Don doesn't.

Reactions: artradley
Trump knows his base. They don't care about religion. They care about eye candy. It's the same recipe that works for Fox.
If it was based solely on bangability Noem, Gabbard or Britt would be the pick. I don't think any of them will be. We'll see.

If it was based solely on bangability Noem, Gabbard or Britt would be the pick. I don't think any of them will be. We'll see.
Noem is too toxic now. Won't be her. It won't be a politician either. It will be some right-wing mouthpiece is is also hot as balls and willing to do whatever it takes. That's Trump's type.

Noem is too toxic now. Won't be her. It won't be a politician either. It will be some right-wing mouthpiece is is also hot as balls and willing to do whatever it takes. That's Trump's type.
alina_habba_1575084555.jpg

I think something that's missed in the Trump VP conversation is the pick is likely to be President at some point in the term.

Don't see many fat 80 yr olds.

It's always brought up with Joe, do it myself, but at least Joe stays in shape.

Fat Don doesn't.
Joe isn't in shape, he's just not fat. Other than ice cream, he probably just eats what is put n front of him, chosen by Jill.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
That's funny. I don't think Trump likes NY very much these days.
True. For the record, I don’t think Trump will pick anyone from Florida anyway. I’m just saying that if he absolutely had to circumvent the residency issue he could fairly easily switch to NY.

I don’t see him picking “Little Marco” anyway after spending the past 8 years mocking him.

Rubio would change his residency to Gaza if he thought it would get him the nomination. He is the consummate RINO.

It actually could matter if there was a choice that could be a substantial improvement over Kamala.

A couple of 80 yr olds make the VP pick more important than usual.
Good grief. Nobody will be basing their vote off of Kamala and whomever Trump picks

Trump knows his base. They don't care about religion. They care about eye candy. It's the same recipe that works for Fox.
Pence got the nod in ‘16 because he reassured the evangelical base that Trump could be normal, and because he was boring, and wouldn’t pull attention away from trump.

Scott is the most likely pick imo because he won’t distract from Trump.

It’s amazing to me how many republicans want to be trumps punching bag.

Reactions: ericram
Pence got the nod in ‘16 because he reassured the evangelical base that Trump could be normal, and because he was boring, and wouldn’t pull attention away from trump.

i think it will be someone who isn't currently in office (and probably doesn't want to be in office in the future)

we know this won't end well for the VP...once you are the pick, you are forever attached to trump in the eyes of everyone who isn't an avowed trump supporter AND its only a matter of time before that person gets thrown under the bus to protect trump in someway, incurring the wrath of the trump supporters

look at mike pence...what are his prospects for being an influential political figure moving forward? literally no one likes him

Good grief. Nobody will be basing their vote off of Kamala and whomever Trump picks
Trump supporters are going to vote for Trump no matter who he picks because they are completely locked in on Trump.

But anyone who votes for Biden has to know in the back of their mind that in reality they are voting for Harris. I just don’t see how Biden makes it to the finish line of a second term. The presidency ages a person far more than most jobs. Biden has aged noticeably already, and he’s going to age even more from 81 to 86 than he did from 78 to 81.

Reactions: seminoleed

Scott has zero chance.

Trump supporters are going to vote for Trump no matter who he picks because they are completely locked in on Trump.

But anyone who votes for Biden has to know in the back of their mind that in reality they are voting for Harris. I just don’t see how Biden makes it to the finish line of a second term. The presidency ages a person far more than most jobs. Biden has aged noticeably already, and he’s going to age even more from 81 to 86 than he did from 78 to 81.
A typical American’s attention span, especially with politics is insanely short. I think very few are giving two thoughts about Kamala. And in any case, this election is a vote for Trump or against Trump, not exactly for Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT