ADVERTISEMENT

Who could be Trump's vice president?

I can see this.
just be sure to ignore the statments Vance made about trump before his senate run

i guess he was lying before he got into politics and then decided to be truthful about trump once he needed his endorsement

Reactions: GOHOX69
I doubt this considering all of the mud slinging, yes they all do it, but her election numbers don't think show she is well liked. I think Scott is a finalist but we'll see.
She’ll bend the knee and suck up for power. She checks a lot of boxes. Woman, Minority,, Executive experienced, attractive.

Reactions: artradley
She’ll bend the knee and suck up for power. She checks a lot of boxes. Woman, Minority decent, Executive experienced. Good looking etc etc.
but then they'll have to constantly answer why she was criticizing him and didn't endorse him when she dropped her campaign just a few months ago

it brings all that back as a story - not to mention the hit to trump's ego/urge to burn all rivals and opponents to the ground

but then they'll have to constantly answer why she was criticizing him and didn't endorse him when she dropped her campaign just a few months ago

it brings all that back as a story - not to mention the hit to trump's ego/urge to burn all rivals and opponents to the ground

That's her biggest problem - she hasn't been sucking up to him this whole time, I'm sure she is completely out of favor with him.

She can spin it as her time of the month :). Campaigns are often brutal and I needed time away to reflect. I disagree with some of Trump’s tactics , but not his substance on the issues. Then u hit all of the things wrong with the current world and tie it to Biden etc etc.

That's her biggest problem - she hasn't been sucking up to him this whole time, I'm sure she is completely out of favor with him.
This agree with. But Trump also loves to see an opponent bend the knee after resisting.

She can spin it as her time of the month :). Campaigns are often brutal and I needed time away to reflect. I disagree with some of Trump’s tactics , but not his substance on the issues. Then u hit all of the things wrong with the current world and tie it to Biden etc etc.
she can...but will that land, considering she's gone from tepid criticism/endorsing rubio in 2016, to being a member of his cabinet, then back to even more pointed/direct criticism post 2021 through 2024 primary

if she goes back to supporting and endorsing him now...does that really convince any one unsure of their support of trump? at some point it becomes a little too obvious how she truly feels vs what she has to say if she wants a job in his administration

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT