ADVERTISEMENT

Who could the new poster be?

NC or NC or Newbie

• Total voters
I'm only responding so you all can stop embarrassing yourselves. That dude is not me, please tell your families how this guy did you all wrong, how he did you badly. He must be laughing his ass off. And you fools are telling me to seek help. Goofy bastards for real...think you are being witty. Congrats your spouses married losers.
LOL, tell us you are Ryan without saying you are Ryan.

Actually, I don't think Ferentz is Ryan. This handle has a bit of whimsy to it. They always follow the same pattern of seeming almost normal, then getting itchy and going full potato. Ryan just flames across the night sky from the beginning. Ferentz is a multi handle troll don't get me wrong, he's just not totally mental like Ryan is.

Actually, I don't think Ferentz is Ryan. This handle has a bit of whimsy to it. They always follow the same pattern of seeming almost normal, then getting itchy and going full potato. Ryan just flames across the night sky from the beginning. Ferentz is a multi handle troll don't get me wrong, he's just not totally mental like Ryan is.
You must be in love.

Reactions: NotTHATscience1
Love how anyone that comes to this board with a different mindset is automatically a “troll” or this other person.

It’s pretty sad and I’m sure all of the same ilk will report me or try to have me banned because I responded on the “right wing” side.

So I must be the same 2 people you stated as no one dare come into our echo chamber and disturb the topics we start if not in line with the narrative we want to call the truth.

Pretty funny and grow up. People should and can provide different views and opinions. Watch the video and learn or don’t it’s a choice for us all.

• Love
Also,

Hello all. I’m a Hawkeye fan and was born in Iowa (Oelwein) And left at an early age but still watch and root for Iowa sports.

My family is from Iowa and I still have cousins and aunts that live in Boone/Ames/Cedar Rapids/Newton.

My grandfather/dad etc lived in Indianola and worked as regional manager of Fareway before moving to the west coast which we ended up following and I’ve lived out west ever since.

Hope my opinions and comments can be shared equally amoung those that agree and disagree if it’s in OT. Know that when it comes to Iowa sports we have the same exact views and beliefs.

Thank you and Go Hawks

Love how anyone that comes to this board with a different mindset is automatically a “troll” or this other person.

It’s pretty sad and I’m sure all of the same ilk will report me or try to have me banned because I responded on the “right wing” side.

So I must be the same 2 people you stated as no one dare come into our echo chamber and disturb the topics we start if not in line with the narrative we want to call the truth.

Pretty funny and grow up. People should and can provide different views and opinions. Watch the video and learn or don’t it’s a choice for us all.

Our apologies, you sound so different than all the others. It is refreshing to see new innovative ideas and thinking

This is a man's life work you are being critical of. TC didn't even stay at his own board and has to try so hard to be one of the accepted whacko liberals here. Do not call him out, every new poster is an ALT account according to him. Tbh he never even has heard of Oelwein. The internet is serious investigative business...

Also,

Hello all. I’m a Hawkeye fan and was born in Iowa (Oelwein) And left at an early age but still watch and root for Iowa sports.

My family is from Iowa and I still have cousins and aunts that live in Boone/Ames/Cedar Rapids/Newton.

My grandfather/dad etc lived in Indianola and worked as regional manager of Fareway before moving to the west coast which we ended up following and I’ve lived out west ever since.

Hope my opinions and comments can be shared equally amoung those that agree and disagree if it’s in OT. Know that when it comes to Iowa sports we have the same exact views and beliefs.

Thank you and Go Hawks

Always exciting to have a new poster here. What an exciting day.

You sure seem to have HROT all figured out for only just getting here. Are you clairvoyant?

Also, I look forward to your emotional implosion!

Does anyone know what happened to OP? His last post was in February.
I have tagged the runkster several times of late with no response. Maybe he took his ball and went home. Who could blame him for leaving “this treacherous hive of villainy”…

Does anyone know what happened to OP? His last post was in February.
I’ve been wondering where he’s been. My fellow fraterno-american, Rjox, knows him from Tallahassee politics world. I’ll ask him if he’s heard from him.
I texted him a few weeks ago. He said he's very busy with work and family things. He said he'd be back but wasn't sure when.

Also,

Thank you and Go Hawks
One post, two likes, one human behind them all most likely.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
You sure seem to have HROT all figured out for only just getting here. Are you clairvoyant?

Also, I look forward to your emotional implosion!
Was about 3 months before account approved by admin give or take.

I also was on the old GIA and blackheartgoldpants forums before Rivals.

I won the football Pick’em and was sent the GIA beanie(still have and can even provide a picture as proof)

Dig and research as only so many won the Pick’em and one of them was me. If you provide account name I’ll confirm which is me :)

I won the football Pick’em and was sent the GIA beanie(still have and can even provide a picture as proof)

Dig and research as only so many won the Pick’em and one of them was me. If you provide account name I’ll confirm which is me :)

If you answer “No” to any of these questions, GTFO, we don’t want you:

Do you know what happened in New Orleans?

Do you know the proper use of BAU?

Do you know what the megasite is and is it ready?

Is Ryan/NC as bad as cancer?

Do you know what car make and model the Doodle Mobile is?

Bonus Question: Who on Warchant was super lame and the white knight for the Jenn Sterger?

Bonus Question: Who on Warchant was super lame and the white knight for the Jenn Sterger?
Solid quiz.

Hard pass.

I'll take the L as not interested in the least to validate you. I’ve stated my case now go obsess over someone else. Im flattered but going to pass on this advance.

I’ll be in the football forums if you see me say hi or pass I’ll do the same

Hard pass.

I'll take the L as not interested in the least to validate you. I’ve stated my case now go obsess over someone else. Im flattered but going to pass on this advance.

Is there some reason that fluffing around with multiple IDs is cool or makes sense?
In every case it turns out the el dooblay is a banned dumbedge.
Dumb as fudge. GTFO.

• Sad
Is there some reason that fluffing around with multiple IDs is cool or makes sense?
In every case it turns out the el dooblay is a banned dumbedge.
Dumb as fudge. GTFO.
This is my only account. Who bans someone from a forum except the few who are hear crying about me. I’ve done nothing to any of you. Grow up. I laugh at most of what’s posted and will chime in with my view same as you do. Now enjoy being the king of this click I’ll be an outsider and rebel. I choose the dark side

• Haha
This is my only account. Who bans someone from a forum except the few who are hear crying about me. I’ve done nothing to any of you. Grow up. I laugh at most of what’s posted and will chime in with my view same as you do. Now enjoy being the king of this click I’ll be an outsider and rebel. I choose the dark side
STFU.
Why are you arguing for access?
Everyone has it, but you whine. It is a free site..You are picking a non existent fight.

Who gives a shit what these dudes think? School girl puppy love...

• Haha
Reactions: BDE420
Grown men arguing about multiple accounts....someone did them dirty, wronged them very badly and are in their heads. Just listen to them.

• Haha

• Haha
Hard pass.

Well, it appears you lack a sense of humor. GFY noob and take that buzzkill @Ferentz_Fan with you.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Also,

Thank you and Go Hawks
Hold Up Wait A Minute GIF by ABC Network

So let me get this straight. Since you were NC was banned, it's just a coincidence that we've had an influx of posters with not only the exact political beliefs, but the same posting style and grammatical inferiority? Lord forbid we get some new posters who are moderate or just want to share their favorite sports anecdote. Nope, we're to believe about 15 different people randomly stumbled across the IOWA HAWKEYES OFF TOPIC FORUM with the sole purpose of spamming far right political views.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT