ADVERTISEMENT

Who could the new poster be?

NC or NC or Newbie

• Total voters
You just described a large number of posters on this site. MANY liberal.

I'm assuming you are singling this guy out because he's a conservative.
That's probably the gist of it. It's OK though, I can argue back angrily like them. No I'm not a troll either... I actively post on the football and basketball boards, I also do not post nudity like auntie fah.

It's funny, he joined in Aug of 2023... but since he is left leaning nobody throws his username under the bus because that's (D)ifferent.
I have your dumb ass on ignore and the comment from @Moral prompted to click to see your dipshit post and respond

I actually mentioned my other handles in a few threads, and reasons why i am not using those handles.

You can easily do a search to verify.

Last edited:
Reactions: ping72 and Moral
I have your dumb ass on ignore and the comment from @Moral prompted to click to see your dipshit post and respond

I actually mentioned my other handles in a few threads, and reasons why i am not using those handles.

You can easily do a search to verify.
Don't care. Glad to hear I'm on your ignore list!

Both are Navy guys, like motorbikes, and the join and last seen dates match for Sept 14.

I think you’re right. Which surprises me because IMCC just comes across as a total Neanderthal. Sharky seems more nuanced maga which honestly I didn’t think IMCC would ever have enough brain cells to pull off.

Reactions: Moral
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

I've said it many times, of my 100+ handles on ignore there can't be more than 3 people behind the bulk of them. And, I am willing to discuss the possibility that 1 person with 2 personalities might make up half of that large pile of handles.

I've said it many times, of my 100+ handles on ignore there can't be more than 3 people behind the bulk of them. And, I am willing to discuss the possibility that 1 person with 2 personalities might make up half of that large pile of handles.
Your brain is Communist.

Kudos for Mike Zierath for going over to the new site, and leaving NC Pissy Pants behind. I wonder how Z pulled that off? I figured more of the multi handle nuts would have migrated to the new site.

Kudos for Mike Zierath for going over to the new site, and leaving NC Pissy Pants behind. I wonder how Z pulled that off? I figured more of the multi handle nuts would have migrated to the new site.

I’m sure Ryan/NCH5 has dozens of accounts created over there. They’re ready to go if that board ever comes to life.

Reactions: BelemNole

On the On3 site:

* You have to subscribe to post on the Off Topic Forum and on the Premium Forum.

* All of the free forums (football, basketball, wrestling, etc) are dead.

That's Super8GreekAlphabetHisFavoriteIndieBandBrickOfHeroin almost certainly. EvolutionDenier doesn't seem to have been banned but has been AWOL for a couple weeks. Just check out the reacts in the OthaFish profile. He either got put on timeout or spilled Everclear all over his keyboard and only has his passwords saved locally

So @auntie_fah is Ryan. I suspected it at first but he provided enough variety that I thought he wasn’t. NCH5 is annoying as can be but he does have talent.

There are about half a dozen new shit poster accounts this week.
Imagine how empty your life has to be to be that dedicated to creating countless accounts on a site where no one likes you.
I agree, it's kinda pathetic

whats even more sad is it's likely their only social interactions, or how they spend their only free time.
I spend too much time here, but it’s amazing the people who live here but never post about any kind of human interaction in their life. No wife/spouse/so. No kids or mortgage. No vacation stories. Haven’t seen a movie lately or can’t post about Iowa sports while on an Iowa board.

I spend too much time here, but it’s amazing the people who live here but never post about any kind of human interaction in their life. No wife/spouse/so. No kids or mortgage. No vacation stories. Haven’t seen a movie lately or can’t post about Iowa sports while on an Iowa board.
We should compile a list (I bet that would anger a few).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT