ADVERTISEMENT

Who could the new poster be?

NC or NC or Newbie

• Total voters
Monitoring poster content.

Observing The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

A lot of retreads popping up. Jason T, Butters...
Is it that hard to keep a single handle?
Apparently. I mean, I guess this is what you get from a guy living in his mom's basement with an extension cable stretched across the yard to the neighbor's outlet all while drawing SSDI and nothing better to do.

Reactions: ping72
He’s a husker fan that sometimes posts shitty hot takes on the football board. He’s the equivalent of a gator fan doing anything he can to tell you the seminoles suck.
That’s Dr Phil Seuss and I made my Dr. Phil Seuss handle to slap him around but he hasn’t been around.

I'm only responding so you all can stop embarrassing yourselves. That dude is not me, please tell your families how this guy did you all wrong, how he did you badly. He must be laughing his ass off. And you fools are telling me to seek help. Goofy bastards for real...think you are being witty. Congrats your spouses married losers.

I'm only responding so you all can stop embarrassing yourselves. That dude is not me, please tell your families how this guy did you all wrong, how he did you badly. He must be laughing his ass off. And you fools are telling me to seek help. Goofy bastards for real...think you are being witty. Congrats your spouses married losers.

Lol, ok

Ok Ryan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT