ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think will do the entrance video for next season?

I wanna see Big E! AJ, OJ and Geno would probably good.

While Not as sacred and Back in Black or the Kinnick speech but still loved, any thoughts on trading out Enter Sandman? I like it and it works but I don’t like that other schools use it too.

While Not as sacred and Back in Black or the Kinnick speech but still loved, any thoughts on trading out Enter Sandman? I like it and it works but I don’t like that other schools use it too.

Not to mention the lackluster video that comes with it. I get the intention behind it, but having a semi plow through a cut and paste logo just seems tired. There's tons of artistic talent at Iowa, get them in a room together and I guarantee they'll come up with something that actually makes the swarm feel intimidating again.

Not to mention the lackluster video that comes with it. I get the intention behind it, but having a semi plow through a cut and paste logo just seems tired. There's tons of artistic talent at Iowa, get them in a room together and I guarantee they'll come up with something that actually makes the swarm feel intimidating again.
Especially with these fancy big honkin new scoreboards we got, let's get creative. Let's have kirk sitting in his bird nest involved please :D

Reactions: HerknKirk
Simon and Garfunkel: The Sound of Silence. Hope not, so the alternative is Stevie Ray Vaughn: The House Is Rockin'.

Oops. Sorry, the video above is my idea to replace Wave On Wave for the song at the end of the first quarter. Also, could bring back crowd surfing.

Ha … Big E would be awesome. I think the guy would kill it …

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Amani Hooker - OSU pick 6 within the video

James Daniels

Micah Hyde

I think it has to be an NFL player. Started with a Heisman runner up and two NFL guys.

As long as it is NOT Laura Vandeberg. There needs to be some enthusiasm before and during the team ‘s entrance to the field.

Big E would be kind of cool. I do like getting recognizable figures to do though but if we went a different direction I would surely be fine with Amani Jones!

Kittle is the man of the year. He has the presence and the entertainment factor. Record another one with the Best TE in The League! I will say however, that it would be a decent idea to consider a few more recent tunes to add to the gameday experience. Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!

Kittle is the man of the year. He has the presence and the entertainment factor. Record another one with the Best TE in The League! I will say however, that it would be a decent idea to consider a few more recent tunes to add to the gameday experience. Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!
Recent? I hate to the bearer of bad news but that song is almost 20 years old.

Reactions: hawkandroll
Laura Vanderberg will be doing it this year.

Before you complain, it’s going to be a beach scene compilation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT