ADVERTISEMENT

WHO IS CONNOR BETTS?

red flag all white males now please
Or we could just red flag ourselves, meaning be mindful of when we might be on a path towards violence.

You know one expression of toxic masculinity is an inability to accept failings, to accept wrongness, to admit error, to accept accountability. It's a natural outcome of men being the hegemon since forever. We all nod our heads together that power corrupts. Well, men have been in power forever. And "toxic masculinity" is simply a way of explaining the common behaviors that are products of that accumulation of corruptness.

Does this mean every single man exhibits toxic masculinity behaviors? Of course not. But it's a real thing and chances are vehemently denying it is itself a behavior of it.

I know, convenient.

And yes, women can and do fall to the same behavioral issues. I worked with Girl Scouts of the USA for almost four years on their branding and marketing and communications. The women in power there did some toxic masculinity type of shit, let me tell you.

No pics.

Between this and the story's about his list, this guy sounds like an incel. Incels sound like a made up joke, and I am sure there could be a better term to describe them (I don't believe it is a medical or psychological defined condition at this point). It's like a combination of misogyny fueled by interacting with like-minded people on the internet. It is a legitimate emerging subgroup to some of these shooters.

We learned this the hard way in 2018 when a man in Tallahassee walked into a yoga studio and started shooting women. 8 people were shot, and two of the women died. He was a self identified incel, and his postings on social media had made it clear he blamed women for his inability to have a relationship. He had planned the random attack for months.

Other incel sympathetic shooters include Isla Vista shooter, Umpqua College shooter, and Parkland shooter.

Deep thoughts for me are that after the ease of access to guns, the second biggest factor that may be emerging to explain the uptick in shootings is simply the internet. By nature, especially with the day of smart phones, the internet is a way of folks to check out and in many cases reduce socializing face to face. And worse, for those interested, it also is a playground of propaganda and dark paths to walk down, where folks can find common interests to hate and blame together.

ISIS took advantage of this for recruiting as are White Supremacists and misogynists now. People can be manipulated so much easier in the internet setting, especially if they are not well to start with.

Yes they are, I can just see this guy all lathered up after watching the Democrats debate and deciding he could take matters in his own hands after watching the media not paying more attention to Liz.

Then watching Maxine Waters video of get in their face.

Liz Warren is responsible for this, Bernie Sanders.

Ok I think it is bull, but have to keep in line with the lefties.

It's like that Onion tweet a few weeks back where the headline was like "White Supremacists Ask Trump to Dial it Back a Little". I think it was after the squad go back to your country of origin tweet fiasco.

That tweet was all normal and shit. No self-promotion. No weird capital letters. No rambling onto a second tweet with four-dot ellipses.

So he didn't write it.

By the way, I'm thinking if these two shootings—El Paso and Toledo-I-mean-Dayton—happened in reverse order, well I enjoy thinking about how you would have handled it. Surely you would think the El Paso would have then been staged and completely fake paid for by Soros to deflect from the Lefty shooting in Dayton.
oh don't worry I think there's plenty of weird strange crap going on with Ohio also as in the media totally ignoring his political beliefs and him killing his sister supposedly there's a bunch of weird stuff with that one too

oh don't worry I think there's plenty of weird strange crap going on with Ohio also as in the media totally ignoring his political beliefs and him killing his sister supposedly there's a bunch of weird stuff with that one too
For someone who only listens to AM radio you sure have a good bead on the media—which is of course inclusive of quite a lot of outlets. How do you do it? Do you have a team that reports to you?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
the people who I think are behind all this... pulling the strings being the advisor or the Puppet Master ...seem to me those people.... I don't think left or right matters and I don't think the color of skin matters they just want to kill Humanity

the people who I think are behind all this... pulling the strings being the advisor or the Puppet Master ...seem to me those people.... I don't think left or right matters and I don't think the color of skin matters they just want to kill Humanity
I never googled "why do people believe in conspiracy theories" before HROT and OiT. Ts & Ps OiT.

I seriously only know what I know about the media from AM radio and hrot and maybe Free Republic. I got joe pags on now on am he tells me what the media does. Somewhat

I seriously only know what I know about the media from AM radio and hrot and maybe Free Republic. I got joe pags on now on am he tells me what the media does. Somewhat
Lol so you believe what a select handful of people tell you. That's something.

A bit too true huh?

If you're actually at the point in your politics where you think the fact that a person is a killer makes them act like a republican you have serious issues. I am not joking. This statement ranks up there with the recent Beta Orourke statements about or president acting like a Nazi. This stuff has gone way over the top where partisan advantage and the desire for power and press is making people say shit I never thought I'd hear. Hitler is quite possibly the worst human in the last 400 years or longer. This betrays ones absolute lack of perspective. Get a grip. Beto is a nobody and a neophyte and he's using this moment to elevate himself. Shame on him. And Booker.

I am not kidding when I say that the language of the left the past few days has done zero to advance the things that need to be done to combat this epidemic. Looking at this from a non partisan take. Though I admittedly am a hard core righty, it's time for this all to stop. Right now. Enough of the rhetoric. Let's try for once to do what is in the country's interest and forget politics for 10 minutes. The hate for Trump is not healthy for our republic. At all. But you can't tell the left that and they can't see it.

Last edited:
Trump thrives on hate and dividing people. Even if the right and left tried to get along, he would stir things up.
He’s done it his entire life. He needs an enemy. If he doesn’t have one, he will make one.
He literally can’t go a single day without insulting someone.

Trump thrives on hate and dividing people. Even if the right and left tried to get along, he would stir things up.
He’s done it his entire life. He needs an enemy. If he doesn’t have one, he will make one.
until today when he turned in his repubber card and registered for the dem debate

So then if that's true who did he insult today?

Hes been atypically willing to listen today and stepping back from his typical rhetoric. I think he deserves to be granted the respect he's earned in this case.

I never googled "why do people believe in conspiracy theories" before HROT and OiT. Ts & Ps OiT.
WllZZKb.jpg
yjcq4yd.jpg

So then if that's true who did he insult today?

Hes been atypically willing to listen today and stepping back from his typical rhetoric. I think he deserves to be granted the respect he's earned in this case.

Well he insulted both China, the Fed, News Media and more today. He literally blamed the media for the various mass shootings. So yeah, the @$$#0£& literally cannot go 24 hours without being an idiot. Drumpf deserves nothing but to rot in jail for as long as he can continue to breathe given his terrible health.

Well he insulted both China, the Fed, News Media and more today. He literally blamed the media for the various mass shootings. So yeah, the @$$#0£& literally cannot go 24 hours without being an idiot. Drumpf deserves nothing but to rot in jail for as long as he can continue to breathe given his terrible health.

But we all know where no blame was placed.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT