ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Really Running The Whitehouse?

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Might be James O'Keefe's best work yet.. lots of names we already knew but several new and interesting ones as well.. I admittedly was not familiar with who Jeff Zients was prior to this. Good to know Barry O and Hillary still have their fingers in things (not)

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Might be James O'Keefe's best work yet.. lots of names we already knew but several new and interesting ones as well.. I admittedly was not familiar with who Jeff Zients was prior to this. Good to know Barry O and Hillary still have their fingers in things (not)
How come he's now O'Keefe Media & not Project Veritas? Too many criminal convictions/debunked videos while under the latter? Keep citing him as a worthwhile, credible source Scrud.

Reactions: Ree4
How come he's now O'Keefe Media & not Project Veritas? Too many criminal convictions/debunked videos while under the latter? Keep citing him as a worthwhile, credible source Scrud.
Scruffy’s shit here is like MTG’s Congressional bullshit….If you hear it, heed it….and walk in the opposite direction quickly. You know it’s bullshit and bluster.

Reactions: cigaretteman
James O'Keefe's not the source champ

O’Keefe Media Group​

O'Keefe Media Group - Questionable - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Trump - Not Credible - Fake News
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

[Note this doesn't discredit what the guy says, but it's always good to know the quality of your source.]

anyone who thinks the president does - or should - make every decision for everything his administration does is a child

no one is - or should be expected to be - an expert in all of the policy areas a presidential administration deals with...presidents have staff and advisors (a team) that collectively set policy

i know some people seem to like the guy who says "i alone can fix it"...but i don't want or expect the president to single-handedly make every decision and policy for his administration

anyone who thinks the president does - or should - make every decision for everything his administration does is a child

no one is - or should be expected to be - an expert in all of the policy areas a presidential administration deals with...presidents have staff and advisors (a team) that collectively set policy

i know some people seem to like the guy who says "i alone can fix it"...but i don't want or expect the president to single-handedly make every decision and policy for his administration
People who vote for Biden presumably have confidence in the people who help him run things.

People who vote for Trump presumably have confidence in the people who keep him from running things.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Biden isn’t even in the discussion.

Why would I watch any of the bullshit and lies a you post here? I might as well listen to trump as you.

Why would I watch it, me and my MAGA friends all know that trump is still president and running everything. We're hoping they crucify him because he will rise again and take his place at the left foot of the lord.

A baked potato in early 2017 would not have proposed and pushed for accelerated depreciation, but Trump did. Most people don’t know how much this helped manufacturers in this country. It enabled them to get more efficient and lower overall burden rates.

But this baked potato in the White House now wants to punish manufacturers and individuals that have been successful,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT